Discuss cracked wall tiles in en-suite in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com.

A

axel

hello, I asked about what the partition walls are made of... Structure of wall which was tiled - original solid 6'x2' timber partition ..plasterboards have been fitted by wood screws on to....plasterboard sealed by PVA.. Tile adhesive used - mapei wall tile adhesive..ad flexible grout...

I measured the distances of the fine vertical lines on the bedroom wall and they are .. 98 cm, 102 cm, 99 cm and 100cm apart.

This thread hasn't been replied to for 14 days, so replying to this one may not get a response. Post a new thread instead.

Reply to cracked wall tiles in en-suite in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Hi! I'm looking for some advice, I have laid some SLC (Mapei 1210) in our conservatory in...
Replies
Views
Hi, first time posting. I’m in the middle of tiling my own bathroom, first time having a go at...
Replies
Views
Hi, I'm trying to assess what prep is needed on the walls for my kitchen backsplash. We'll be...
Replies
Views
Hi people I'm in desperate need of advice So my builder who I let go due to poor work has...
Replies
Views
Hi, i'm undertaking all of the tiling in our project. I have two different types of 600mm tiles...
Replies
Views

Advertisement

Tilers Forums on FB