Discuss CTD Hampton, Middlesex in the Tile Retail | Tile Buying area at TilersForums.com.

F

Fred

After my problems with a new adhesive product the shop I use now supplies, I was working near this CTD centre and decided to go in and stock up for my job next week. I'm glad I did!

Not only they had Mapei at great prices, they will under-cut my local shop on products they both have. I got the Mapei procelian fix for £13.00p, a golddoor carpwet to tile for £8.50p and Mapei grout for £10.00p, too much grout but the only size bag they had.

I got talking, and John the manager gave me a tour and a price load-down, very good client prepresentation. I've signed up for a cash account which will give me even more discount. I was very impressed with their stock, and their knowledge of all products stocked.

Its a bit of a pain in the rear to get to, mainly because of traffice to Central London and a short cut to Heathrow airport, but at the prices and the sound feed back, I will now use them.

T

Time's Ran Out

Fred - I've been using CTD Newcastle since the early 1980's and the lads that owned it for for 5/6 years before that.
I don't think they have a policy of undercutting anyone else - they just look after the TRADE.
Although it is now owned by the St Gobin group there are still a number of staff who have been in the branch for many years and a private customer will be quoted a retail price.
It shows what a good business two great lads set up all those years ago for the new owners not only to buy a good name, but keep it and expand it into a national network.
To others try CTD.:thumbsup:

John.

This thread hasn't been replied to for 14 days, so replying to this one may not get a response. Post a new thread instead.

Reply to CTD Hampton, Middlesex in the Tile Retail | Tile Buying area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

• Winner
I was on the forum today and spotted 'Middlesex Tiles' responding to a thread. 'Middlesex...
Replies
Views
Qwerty
Q
I'm a chippy, I fit a lot of kitchens and some bathrooms, inevitably I have done quite a bit of...
Replies
Views
I took my first trip to CTD today. Well impressed at the stock and the prices and the service...
Replies
Views
White Room
W
T
So.... Signed up to the forum, looked at loads of threads (found the one about poor workmanship...
Replies
Views
The growing popularity of “Thin Porcelain Tile” Now that industry professionals have coined a...
Replies
Views
Rizzle from the Portizzle
R

Tile Buying Popular Threads

Advertisement

Tilers Forums on FB