Discuss Cuts at Topps in the Tile Retail | Tile Buying area at TilersForums.com.

R

Rizzle from the Portizzle

well a sign of the times 20% of tile shops will be gone by the end of the year over surply with to few custermers my advice to small independs is take a good look at your show rooms how many tile boards have you got sitting there you have not sold a tile off in years get rid of them there hiding what you do sell have a much smaller range and display them well and look for whats new as to many are selling the same old same old iin evrey tile shop what makes you stand out

This thread hasn't been replied to for 14 days, so replying to this one may not get a response. Post a new thread instead.

Reply to Cuts at Topps in the Tile Retail | Tile Buying area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

I received an email about BAL External tile adhesive and grout this morning and thought I'd post...
Replies
Views
  • Question
Topps Tiles Plc reported that trading for the 13 weeks ended 29 June 2013 dropped by 1.5% on a...
Replies
Views
DHTiling
D
  • Question
Topps Tiles is to rebrand twelve Tile Clearing House (TCH) stores as Topps Tiles Clearance...
Replies
Views
  • Question
Topps Tiles has announced that co-founder and former CEO, Barry Bester, has sold all his shares...
Replies
Views
Rookery
R
  • Question
Purchased an 18 mm diamond hole cutter from Topps didnt use it for a couple weeks got it out of...
Replies
Views
S

Tile Buying Popular Threads

Advertisement

Tilers Forums on FB