Guest viewing is limited

Recommended Tile Suppliers

We recommend a couple of tile suppliers, Topps Tiles and Tile Giant.

They supply good adhesive brands and provide trade discounts for genuine tilers.

Discuss Topps staff,they think they above it. in the Best Tile Suppliers | Tile Supplier Discount Codes area at TilersForums.com.

Purchased an 18 mm diamond hole cutter from Topps didnt use it for a couple weeks got it out of the packet the other day to cut a hole in a Johnson wall & floor tile,it did not touch it, it just left a black ring ,took it in today and the manager said "just this once I,ll give you the benefit of the doubt" now to me that,s calling me a lair. You would think that you would be treated with a bit more respect when you spend a bit of money in there,.So from now on, will be taking all my custom and customers to either CTD or Tile Giant.Topps saleman have not got a patch on the staff at Tile Giant who are next door.

Last edited:

Reply to Topps staff,they think they above it. in the Best Tile Suppliers | Tile Supplier Discount Codes area at TilersForums.com

Subscribe to Tilers Forums

There are similar tiling threads here

• Suggestion
Topps Tiles in-store or online - Genuine Feedback, Positive or Otherwise. I used to work in a...
Replies
Views
B
  • Question
The wife wants to renew kitchen wall and floor tiles and we have been looking for a few weeks...
Replies
Views
  • Question
Doing a hall floor next week with these tiles,my problem is with the border as you have a corner...
Replies
Views
S
J
Hi everyone I've done several trades across construction, and the thing I struggle most with is...
Replies
Views
E
Hello all! I am new to this forum and thought I'd give some insight into who I am. I currently...
2 3 4 5
Replies
Views
ExplodingPudding
E

Tile Buying Popular Threads

Advertisement

Broadstairs,Kent.

Thread Information

Title
Topps staff,they think they above it.
Prefix
N/A
Forum
Best Tile Suppliers | Tile Supplier Discount Codes
Start date
Last reply date
Replies
Unsolved
--

Which tile adhesive brand did you use most this year?

• Palace

• Kerakoll

• Ardex

• Mapei

• Ultra Tile

• BAL

• Wedi

• Benfer

• Tilemaster

• Weber

• Other (any other brand not listed)

• Nicobond