Guest viewing is limited

Tiling Tool Suppliers

We recommend a couple of the best tiling tool suppliers, Pro Tiler Tools and Trade Tiler

Both supply the best tiling tool supplies, cutter makes, tile trims etc.

Discuss Cutter for Granite? in the Tile Cutters (Manual & Wet Cutters) area at TilersForums.com.

M

Michael

Hi all,
Just got a job for 5 bathrooms,to be done with a granite tile. But dont think my small Plasplugs Compact for bathrooms will cope with granite. As I am looking at buying a new wet cutter soon,was wondering if you could reccomend one which would do this job. Dont mind buying and then chucking after,but dont want to buy big and ruin on first outing. Any advice what and where to get on net with quick delivery would be much appreciated.

Mick [ S.W.Scotland ] :confused:

D

DHTiling

hi michael... i have used the rubi D200 for many yrs now and is a good cutter but quiet pricey....they do a model below this called the DN200 which is a good cutter aswell and will cope with anything you require it to...you will get fast delivery with this company (probaly next day if ordered before 5pm ).....
[DLMURL="http://www.**************/acatalog/tile_cutting_Wet_Saws_radial_bridge_saw.html"]TradeTiler.Ltd Wet Saws[/DLMURL]

Last edited by a moderator:

Reply to Cutter for Granite? in the Tile Cutters (Manual & Wet Cutters) area at TilersForums.com

Subscribe to Tilers Forums

There are similar tiling threads here

J
Hi all, I'm after buying a wet tile cutter, mainly to be used to cut wall/floor tiles on...
Replies
Views
E
Apologies if this is done to death already, but I've had a search and cant find anything...
Replies
Views
GoneGuy
G
Hi guys, its my first post on there though have been gaining useful tips for a while so thanks...
Replies
Views
Morning chaps! I have been lurking on here for a while now, gathering bits of information and...
Replies
Views
Old Mod
O
H
Hi guys, I just done a tiling course. I am a plumber to trade and served my time and have since...
Replies
Views
Aston
A

Popular Tile Cutter Threads

Advertisement

Thread Information

Title
Cutter for Granite?
Prefix
N/A
Forum
Tile Cutters (Manual & Wet Cutters)
Start date
Last reply date
Replies

Which tile adhesive brand did you use most this year?

• Palace

Votes: 5 5.9%
  • Kerakoll

Votes: 6 7.1%
  • Ardex

Votes: 5 5.9%
  • Mapei

Votes: 22 25.9%
  • Ultra Tile

Votes: 13 15.3%
  • BAL

Votes: 25 29.4%