Guest viewing is limited

Discuss Cutting Edge Tiling in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

C

ChaseTiling

Here's a tip for you:

When your on your jobs, try and get the customer to get a picture of you setting out, mid job & final product. (Make sure you are wearing PPE when you do!!) Then try and get a reference from them.

Finally, do a method statement explaining how you did the job from start to finish, and what tools & materials you used.

Get as many as you can, as these will be priceless for your NVQ2 if you wish to do this. If not, then the pics and references will look superb in your portfolio to complement your CV, when you are showing potential customers on quotes.

Good luck,
Chase Tiling :)

Reply to Cutting Edge Tiling in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

Subscribe to Tilers Forums

There are similar tiling threads here

I’ve got a job using marble geometric mosaics about 10 mm thick. I’ve tried several blades to...
Replies
Views
Hello, after watching so many instructional videos and planing, I just can't understand how to...
Replies
Views
Hi there Homeowner here who recently had my kitchen tiled by a professional tiler. We’ve been...
Replies
Views
Better apolgise for not being an active member for a couple of years. As per title, looking for...
Replies
Views
Been advised to move this post to the uk forum, didn’t realise it was in the USA forum Would...
Replies
Views

Trending UK Tiling Threads

UK Tiling Forum Popular

Advertisement

Thread Information

Title
Cutting Edge Tiling
Prefix
N/A
Forum
UK Tiling Forum
Start date
Last reply date
Replies

Which tile adhesive brand did you use most this year?

• Palace

• Kerakoll

• Ardex

• Mapei

• Ultra Tile

• BAL

• Wedi

• Benfer

• Tilemaster

• Weber

• Other (any other brand not listed)

• Nicobond

• Norcros

Results are only viewable after voting.

You're browsing the UK Tiling Forum category on TilersForums.com, the tile advice website no matter which country you reside. Our UK based online tiling forum has 48,000 members and started out in 2006.