Discuss cutting help, floor tiles and advice req. in the Best Floor Tiles area at TilersForums.com.

G

G1zm0

my bathroom floor is partical floor board, a little swelt but not much. i have got 6mm ply to recover it .

am i best using nails or screws? also should i ise urathain sealer before i use adhesive?

when cutting around water pipes and radiator pipes , should i remove the radiator then cut hole or should i keep radiator in place and cut hole and then cut from edge of tile to hole, fit and refit the bit i cut out?

also im thinking about replacing skirting with cut parts of ceramic tile, should i lay the tiles 1st or do the skirting 1st (cut and measured 1st ofcourse) should i lay skirting ontop of tile or tile near skirting..

sorry for confusing questions, dont wanna mess job up :) any advice appreciated

This thread hasn't been replied to for 14 days, so replying to this one may not get a response. Post a new thread instead.

Reply to cutting help, floor tiles and advice req. in the Best Floor Tiles area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Hi all, My 1st post and just wanting some help/reassurance on a DIY bathroom refurb. I’m...
Replies
Views
Hi, Can anyone please give me some advice. I have an old bathroom and I want to turn it into a...
Replies
Views
First time poster here. For some context, I have a (mostly finished) tiny home with some really...
Replies
Views
I had a small leak in the main water line before the stop tap in my 1950s house. The copper pipe...
Replies
Views
Hello I'm new to tiling my first flooring job it's 42sqm in 600x 200 floor tiles (wood effect)...
Replies
Views

Advertisement

Tilers Forums on FB