Search the forum,

Discuss Cutting Tile Trim | 3 Way Mitre with Pictures in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

J

jwatson

a good 3 way mitre looks alot better and shows everyone who see's them that a professional did the job an takes pride in his/her work

D

DHTiling

a good 3 way mitre looks alot better and shows everyone who see's them that a professional did the job an takes pride in his/her work

I disagree.. I have never done one and personally do not like the look of them.. IMO it is a personal preference thing..

G

Gazzer

Spot on Dave, although the corner pieces have come on over the years and the Genesis corners are fantastic. The old style corners ( the L shaped things) could look cumbersome.

D

DHTiling

Spot on Dave, although the corner pieces have come on over the years and the Genesis corners are fantastic. The old style corners ( the L shaped things) could look cumbersome.

I will not use them either..LOL..

When i mitre i just do a single under butt and top 2 way mitre looks neater than these pointy 3 way ones IMO but thumbnails are what i use now..

Dan

Admin
Staff member
Reaction score

Reply to Cutting Tile Trim | 3 Way Mitre with Pictures in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

Posting a tiling question to the forum? Post in Tilers' Talk if you are unsure which forum to post in. We'll move it if there's a more suitable forum.
Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

Advertisement

New Tiling Questions

Replies you've not seen