UK Tiling Forum for UK Tile Advice

Comply with UK Tiling Standards and Research Tiling on your UK Tiling Forum. The tiling community that provides free wall and floor tile fixing advice to the United Kingdom.

Discuss D24000 in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

C

Colour Republic

ahhh have no doubt it will get sorted just wanted to check first. I'll ring dewalt first as not to bother Dave but if not i'll get him to give them a bell. **** happens sometimes.

In fact aside from the rocking i'm really starting to like this cutter, like any new tool it just takes a few goes before you get to know it's little quirks. The motor stats with a jolt as it's so powerful so the tile can jump on the bed by a couple of mil if you're not holding it, just stupid things like that but once I get use to it i'll be flying.

This sort of cut i would have done with an angle grinder before and run the risk of knocking off that 20mm leg on the left if I wasn't steady but the plunge action really is quite smooth so getting confident with it already. It doesn't look it in the pic but that oak is twisted so not straight cuts, being able to plunge and twist at the same time is something of a novelty to me.

All in all i'm liking it ;)

tile1.jpg

tile2.jpg

tile3.jpg

This thread hasn't been replied to for 14 days, so replying to this one may not get a response. Post a new thread instead.

Reply to D24000 in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Hey everyone, I've been at a stall in my bathroom reno most of this year mainly due to work...
Replies
Views
I'm embarking on tiling a kitchen, wall-to-wall (under washing machine etc). most of the floor...
Replies
Views
I'm having my kitchen renovated and the tiler came last week and did the floor tiles. They're...
Replies
Views
Hello! I’m hoping I can get some advice on what to do in my kitchen RE wanting to replace the...
Replies
Views
    • Optimistic
Good evening, Apologies if this is the wrong forum to post this in, but I have an issue with...
Replies
Views

Trending UK Tiling Threads

UK Tiling Forum Popular

Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

Advertisement

Tilers Forums on FB

You're browsing the UK Tiling Forum category on TilersForums.com, the tile advice website no matter which country you reside. Our UK based online tiling forum has 48,000 members and started out in 2006.