Discuss D24000s in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

M

Mortarforker

I have seen the D24000s at one of my suppliers and Im seriously thinking about getting this bad boy next week.

I have just splashed out on a new impact gun and circular saw kit and cant realy afford to be spending much more but I honeslt cant resist!

Question for any of you guys who have one

Do you find it to be practical to use this saw on most jobs?
Dewalt has been the BEST Wet Saw I have ever owned..I would recomend it highly..:thumbsup:

M

Mortarforker

only draw back I can see right now is that you would need to cut all mitres at once as the markings on the bevel dont actualy lock into place so you may be slightly off if all cuts were not done at once.

e.g. you cut a mitre, then a straight cut, you then try to reset the saw to 45 again but cant guarentee you get it to exact location again.
Buy two Dewalts...:drool5:

This thread hasn't been replied to for 14 days, so replying to this one may not get a response. Post a new thread instead.

Reply to D24000s in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Hello, looking for advice and what to do next. Have had main bathroom installed via a local...
Replies
Views
TilersForums.com has been online since 2006 and we've had many designs, even three forum...
Replies
Views
I received an email about BAL External tile adhesive and grout this morning and thought I'd post...
Replies
Views
HI, Excuse the length and new thread, but it reads super fast. I could use some advice. There...
Replies
Views
eric123
E
Hi all Just joined the forum, have visited many times before ,when I needed advice and...
Replies
Views
Perfect Tiling
P

Trending UK Tiling Threads

UK Tiling Forum Popular

Advertisement

TF Group Please Join

Thread Information

Title
D24000s
Prefix
N/A
Forum
UK Tiling Forum
Start date
Last reply date
Replies

Thread Tags

Tags
usa

Which tile adhesive brand did you use most this year?

• Palace

• Kerakoll

• Ardex

• Mapei

• Ultra Tile

• BAL

• Wedi

• Benfer

• Tilemaster

• Weber

• Other (any other brand not listed)

• Nicobond

• Norcros

Results are only viewable after voting.

You're browsing the UK Tiling Forum category on TilersForums.com, the tile advice website no matter which country you reside. Our UK based online tiling forum has 48,000 members and started out in 2006.