Discuss Damaged Trim in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com.

W

WetSaw

Hands up, it's my fault. Just rendered up to this Shluter quadec trim that I'd taped up (or so I thought...) and when I took the tape of some of the render had got underneath and damaged the trim, looks like it's acid etched. Any ideas on cleaning it up, if possible? As luck would have it it's at eye height
20160628_131232.jpg

Hands up, it's my fault. Just rendered up to this Shluter quadec trim that I'd taped up (or so I thought...) and when I took the tape of some of the render had got underneath and damaged the trim, looks like it's acid etched. Any ideas on cleaning it up, if possible? As luck would have it it's at eye height View attachment 82529

Sent you a PM as I think we can help.

This thread hasn't been replied to for 14 days, so replying to this one may not get a response. Post a new thread instead.

Reply to Damaged Trim in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Renovated the bathroom on my 1970 bungalow last year. Took up the old pink floor tiles with sds...
Replies
Views
I’m continuing to lift tiles on my dot & dabbed kitchen floor over retofit ufh. i thought I’d...
Replies
Views
Hello , For some reason the cleaning product removed the gloss, or not sure what could happen...
Replies
Views
We recently completed the (rectified porcelain) floor tile installation in the bathroom and...
Replies
Views
Hi all, I've laid some Arditex NA over the kitchen floor area (not under cabinets. The area is...
Replies
Views

Advertisement

Birthdays

Tilers Forums on FB