Discuss Dave in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com.

P

Peter

You have to be kidding me! whats happened?

Lynn

Dan pandering to sponsors and not making any money off Derek. Sad day when you can only talk about products or companies who are paying a sponsorship fee. Poor move, the forum was doing well with getting away from its biased image but it's back to square one again if this sort of censorship continues. Is the forum for free tiling discussion or for lining someones pockets?

D

Deleted member 9966

Dan pandering to sponsors and not making any money off Derek. Sad day when you can only talk about products or companies who are paying a sponsorship fee. Poor move, the forum was doing well with getting away from its biased image but it's back to square one again if this sort of censorship continues. Is the forum for free tiling discussion or for lining someones pockets?

And obviously there are 2 sides to every story and I can only guess at the moment you've heard 1 side so far Peter. I'd just like to remind all members that this forum is owned by Dan and he makes his livelihood from this business. It is up to Dan who he has on board as sponsors and whether there are caveats tied into those arrangements is for Dan to be aware of and manage the forum accordingly. The forum is for free tiling discussion and a lot of discussion has always been had about many of the tile cutter manufacturers but a line has now been drawn in this particular matter. If this upsets anybody, please do not hesitate to contact Dan directly to discuss your concerns.

As far as I am aware, Dave hasn't left the forum; I've seen that he's been logged into the forum today. it is up to Dave if he wishes to continue contributing to the forum, just as everybody else has the choice. We expect members to come and go, and we also expect members to have respect for other members of the forum and the forum itself.

I'm closing this thread as I feel this doesn't require anymore discussion. Dan is the person to speak to if you feel aggrieved by the curtailing of Sigma discussions.

This thread hasn't been replied to for 14 days, so replying to this one may not get a response. Post a new thread instead.

Reply to Dave in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Hi all. Just wanting some advice and wondering what the pros in here are using nowadays for...
Replies
Views
Hi all! Just wondering what the best advice is for book-keeping? Been self employed now for a...
Replies
Views
I had a small leak in the main water line before the stop tap in my 1950s house. The copper pipe...
Replies
Views
Hi! I'm looking for some advice, I have laid some SLC (Mapei 1210) in our conservatory in...
Replies
Views

Advertisement

Tilers Forums on FB