Discuss day from hell in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com.

nybor62

TF
rotherham
set off for truro this morn 330 mile from my house , im going down m5 near worcester when police pull me over , i was'nt speeding so im puzzled it soon became clear , my insurance was cancelled on june the 12th , but company kept taking payments , so i assumed i was insured , so dont know whats gone of, my vehicle has been seized , and i was dropped of at train st, £50 to get home all tools in van still , £150 recovery charge and £20 a day storage charge
6 points and a£300 fine ,so all in all a pretty **** day
police spoke with my insurance comp ,who said the payments after june were cancellation charges , but i dont know why it was cancelled
and i cant get through to them, ive now insured my car just need to get it back grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr
****ed off

P

Protilers

Do you know that once insurance is "cancelled" on you........you have to declare it when you renew?........
they will ask a question like "have you ever had insurance REFUSED or CANCELLED?"

and if you dont decare this incident then your future insurance policy will be void!!!!!............try and get it sorted out..............but TBH........after reading what Sir Ramic just posted.......

I think you have been scammed.........but you still need to declare it!......

sorry Nybor.......that is really rough!

all the best

Lee

This thread hasn't been replied to for 14 days, so replying to this one may not get a response. Post a new thread instead.

Reply to day from hell in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Hello, looking for advice and what to do next. Have had main bathroom installed via a local...
Replies
Views
https://www.tilersforums.com/threads/tiling-rates-per-square-meter-per-day-how-much-do-tilers-cha...
Replies
Views
Tiling Rates Per Square Meter / Per Day – How much do tilers charge? I know this is a hard...
Replies
Views
G
Hi guys, sorry for long post, just after a bit of advice regarding my first proper complaint...
Replies
Views
So... have a problem maybe some of you guys (and girls) might be able to help with. Laid a new...
Replies
Views
Old Mod
O
Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

Advertisement

Tilers Forums on FB