Discuss Daytime TV in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

CJ

TF
Arms
Somerset
Wot utter Utter Crap :thumbsdown:

Been off recovering from a Hernia Op (Bloody painful it was/still is) and I am pulling my hair out by the handful at the guff on the TV.

I am supposed to be relaxing and recovering and I spent most of last week during the day shouting at the TV. How much more of "Cash in the bloody attic" can I stand......not a lot :yikes:

Got at least another week to go..........so I think I need to go into town tomorrow and get some cheapo DVD's

Rant/Moan over :cool2:

CJ

TF
Arms
Somerset
Was off for a week when the Hernia first appeared........then a month all trussed up (literally)
Had my Op, and have been off a week so far.

I have dragged out my paperwork Doug.....but its painful to look at it :dozey:

My son has a PS3 and is away on a college course all this week.......so Its all mine.

As for Jeremy Kyle............he's the bloke I shout the most at, and just can't watch. Annoying little £%$&^*&$"

Reply to Daytime TV in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

Subscribe to Tilers Forums

There are similar tiling threads here

A
right here goes, i am in a very good mood because of this and a lucky boy too!! at xmas, i sold...
Replies
Views
Gazzer
G
P
I know we all have bad weeks, but this has been epic. I am still living in a building site, and...
Replies
Views
Pebbs
P
E
Went to start a job today for a plumber who i have just started working for. He does all the...
Replies
Views
enduro
E

Trending UK Tiling Threads

UK Tiling Forum Popular

Advertisement

CJ

Arms
TF
Somerset

Thread Information

Title
Daytime TV
Prefix
N/A
Forum
UK Tiling Forum
Start date
Last reply date
Replies

Thread Tags

Tags
usa

Which tile adhesive brand did you use most this year?

• Palace

• Kerakoll

• Ardex

• Mapei

• Ultra Tile

• BAL

• Wedi

• Benfer

• Tilemaster

• Weber

• Other (any other brand not listed)

• Nicobond

• Norcros

Results are only viewable after voting.

Birthdays

You're browsing the UK Tiling Forum category on TilersForums.com, the tile advice website no matter which country you reside. Our UK based online tiling forum has 48,000 members and started out in 2006.