Discuss Decorative Ceramic Tiles in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

G

GeoSpectrum

I'm sure I am posting this in the wrong place or indeed the wrong forum but I am not sure where to start and I hope someone here can help me or point me in the right direction.

I am looking for a trade supplier of decortaive ceramic tiles, not for laying on floors but for framing and selling decorative gifts. I am a picture framer hoping to expand my range a little. Example of the type of thing I am looking for can be found here.

Nature Tiles - Hand Painted Picture Tiles - Animals, Birds & Flowers - Skye Tiles - Hand Painted Ceramic Picture Tiles

Can anyone suggest anything?

Many thanks

Reply to Decorative Ceramic Tiles in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

Subscribe to Tilers Forums

There are similar tiling threads here

Hello, after watching so many instructional videos and planing, I just can't understand how to...
Replies
Views
Hi, it's my first time here and I'm desperate to solve this problem. Can someone please tell me...
Replies
Views
Hello, Just joined the forum and am hoping to get some advice on a project. I live in San...
Replies
Views
Hi, new to forum and first post, after some advice. Recently had the chamber of my fireplace...
Replies
Views
I have some projects on my hand. Therefore, I want to know exactly what type of drill bit will...
Replies
Views

Trending UK Tiling Threads

UK Tiling Forum Popular

Advertisement

Thread Information

Title
Decorative Ceramic Tiles
Prefix
N/A
Forum
UK Tiling Forum
Start date
Last reply date
Replies

Which tile adhesive brand did you use most this year?

• Palace

• Kerakoll

• Ardex

• Mapei

• Ultra Tile

• BAL

• Wedi

• Benfer

• Tilemaster

• Weber

• Other (any other brand not listed)

• Nicobond

• Norcros

Results are only viewable after voting.

You're browsing the UK Tiling Forum category on TilersForums.com, the tile advice website no matter which country you reside. Our UK based online tiling forum has 48,000 members and started out in 2006.