Discuss Delivery Charges Connected to Your Business in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

Dan

Admin
Staff member
Staffordshire, UK
Has anybody noticed any knock-on effect yet with the increase in fuel and also extra VAT on fuel for all deliveries associated with their business? Not just delivery charges when you buy online but there will be a big increase on costs for hauliers who haul the loads to and from tile shops, warehouses, ports etc.

I'm wondering if what you're all paying now will stay the same come Aprilish time, so you can judge already the extra costs. Or perhaps it'll be a gradual increase as not all companies involved would have had such a sudden increase perhaps for competition related reasons, or perhaps because they've simply miscalculated and will notice in a couple of months time.

Any clues?

Reply to Delivery Charges Connected to Your Business in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

Subscribe to Tilers Forums

There are similar tiling threads here

The growing popularity of “Thin Porcelain Tile” Now that industry professionals have coined a...
Replies
Views
Rizzle from the Portizzle
R
This is especially for "customers" -anyone who wants to buy or choose their own tiles (whether...
Replies
Views
Qwerty
Q
C
A good read and I agree with most of it... It was written by Jim Olsztynski who is...
Replies
Views
easyt
E
M
Hi all, I am going to a play tomorrow night an it is about 4 tilers. Did anyone on the forum...
Replies
Views
M
C
WARNING!!! Waffle imminent I know I’ve banged on about it before but it really pays to talk to...
2 3
Replies
Views
Richard Edwards
R

Trending UK Tiling Threads

UK Tiling Forum Popular

Advertisement

Dan

Staff member
Admin
Staffordshire, UK
Website
https://www.tilersforums.co.uk
What member type are you?
  1. DIY Wall and Floor Tiler
Business Name
Ekthetikos / untold.media

Thread Information

Title
Delivery Charges Connected to Your Business
Prefix
N/A
Forum
UK Tiling Forum
Start date
Last reply date
Replies

Thread Tags

Which tile adhesive brand did you use most this year?

• Palace

• Kerakoll

• Ardex

• Mapei

• Ultra Tile

• BAL

• Wedi

• Benfer

• Tilemaster

• Weber

• Other (any other brand not listed)

• Nicobond

• Norcros

Results are only viewable after voting.

You're browsing the UK Tiling Forum category on TilersForums.com, the tile advice website no matter which country you reside. Our UK based online tiling forum has 48,000 members and started out in 2006.