Guest viewing is limited

Discuss dentdale music and beer fest in the Tilers' Talk - All Other Countries area at TilersForums.com.

Dan

Admin
Staff member
Staffordshire, UK
Do it mate you'll have a right laugh. Never been to that one but been to quite a few myself, big and small. Love 'em all. :) Atmosphere is ALWAYS brilliant. At least to all the ones I've been to so far. :thumbsup:

And there's nowt better than camping in the sun, and to be honest with the right gear, I still enjoy it when it's raining providing it does stop at some point lol. Post some pics and your experience on our Camping Forum too. :)

Do it. I double dare you.

Reply to dentdale music and beer fest in the Tilers' Talk - All Other Countries area at TilersForums.com

Subscribe to Tilers Forums

There are similar tiling threads here

Hello, first post, asking about career change and possible entry route into the industry. I know...
Replies
Views
Hi everyone. I'm really hoping you all can help as I am at my wits end. We have hired...
Replies
Views
I’m halfway through tiling a shower cubicle at home. First time doing any tiling. I’ve used...
Replies
Views
Water Damaged Shower Repairs Shower tile repair – water damage – tile waterproofing Do you...
Replies
Views
Help! Advice needed please! I am in the middle of a bathroom renovation that my partner is...
Replies
Views

Advertisement

rotherham

Thread Information

Title
dentdale music and beer fest
Prefix
N/A
Forum
Tilers' Talk - All Other Countries
Start date
Last reply date
Replies

Thread Tags

Which tile adhesive brand did you use most this year?

• Palace

• Kerakoll

• Ardex

• Mapei

• Ultra Tile

• BAL

• Wedi

• Benfer

• Tilemaster

• Weber

• Other (any other brand not listed)

• Nicobond