Guest viewing is limited
  • Thread starter faithhealer
  • Start date
  • Replies 13
  • Views 667
  • Tags
    usa

Discuss Derron Brown 10.00 Wed c4 in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

Dan

Admin
Staff member
Staffordshire, UK
Brilliant stuff. This is about the plane thing aint it?

I went see him a couple of months ago, waited until he came out the back of the Regent Theatre with all the groupies and got his signature.

I also got Coops' signature too though, and nobody else did. I had a quick smoke with him and I asked him loads of questions lol - He loved telling me. I don't think he gets the attention Darren does for obvious reasons. Though actually he's 50% of everything Darren has ever done.

I said to the crowd. 'This is coops, get his signature too!' they thought I was crazy.

Reply to Derron Brown 10.00 Wed c4 in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

Subscribe to Tilers Forums

There are similar tiling threads here

Water Damaged Shower Repairs Shower tile repair – water damage – tile waterproofing Do you...
Replies
Views
O
    • Informative
    • Winner
so I'm currently undertaking a project at the moment with 1800 x 800 x 10mm Florim porcelain...
Replies
Views
Italy
I
G
A forum member has been playing with colour setting and set his screen to " Mobile style" but...
Replies
Views
Gazzer
G
E
I saw a mate of mine today and we got talking about his brother who is no longer with use. And...
Replies
Views
P
Today I have been slaughtered (and not in a drinky in the gutter kind of way). Even though we...
Replies
Views

Trending UK Tiling Threads

UK Tiling Forum Popular

Advertisement

Thread Information

Title
Derron Brown 10.00 Wed c4
Prefix
N/A
Forum
UK Tiling Forum
Start date
Last reply date
Replies

Thread Tags

Tags
usa

Which tile adhesive brand did you use most this year?

• Palace

• Kerakoll

• Ardex

• Mapei

• Ultra Tile

• BAL

• Wedi

• Benfer

• Tilemaster

• Weber

• Other (any other brand not listed)

• Nicobond

• Norcros

Results are only viewable after voting.

You're browsing the UK Tiling Forum category on TilersForums.com, the tile advice website no matter which country you reside. Our UK based online tiling forum has 48,000 members and started out in 2006.