Discuss Design opinions in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

M

marsaday1971

I am making a new bathroom in our attic conversion and i have decided i want to go with a lino floor.

I havent decided on which tiles to use and which floor covering to use, but does a wood floor effect lino look ok with tiles (nothing fancy really).

My misses likes this idea and so do i but i havent really seen a wood floor in a bathroom. It all seems to be travertine and limestone floors nowadays with the same on the walls.

I know its personal taste, but is this a big no no. Any links to photos would be appreciated.

U

user123

I have a red glittery lino tpe floor in my bathroom and love it, it's really a safety floor but it's got sparkly bits in that make is slip proof and I love it. Got it from the local flooring and carpet shop and the guy who fitted it was amazing, as it's a really odd shaped room with lots of difficult cuts to make, he managed it all in one, it has skirting and he finished it off with clear silicone, looks just fine. Just go to your local flooring shop and have a good look round .. it'll present itself :)

This thread hasn't been replied to for 14 days, so replying to this one may not get a response. Post a new thread instead.

Reply to Design opinions in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Water Damaged Shower Repairs Shower tile repair – water damage – tile waterproofing Do you...
Replies
Views
Hi all I’m so glad to have stumbled upon this forum, which seems to be a treasure trove of...
Replies
Views
Hi All I am after some advice please. We have a retrofit undefloor heating system ( Robbens...
Replies
Views
Hi, I’m not a tiler - which is why I have one in working away on my new kitchen floor! However...
Replies
Views
I'm having my kitchen renovated and the tiler came last week and did the floor tiles. They're...
Replies
Views

Trending UK Tiling Threads

UK Tiling Forum Popular

Advertisement

TF Group Please Join

Thread Information

Title
Design opinions
Prefix
N/A
Forum
UK Tiling Forum
Start date
Last reply date
Replies

Which tile adhesive brand did you use most this year?

• Palace

• Kerakoll

• Ardex

• Mapei

• Ultra Tile

• BAL

• Wedi

• Benfer

• Tilemaster

• Weber

• Other (any other brand not listed)

• Nicobond

• Norcros

Results are only viewable after voting.

You're browsing the UK Tiling Forum category on TilersForums.com, the tile advice website no matter which country you reside. Our UK based online tiling forum has 48,000 members and started out in 2006.