UK Tiling Forum for UK Tile Advice

Comply with UK Tiling Standards and Research Tiling on your UK Tiling Forum. The tiling community that provides free wall and floor tile fixing advice to the United Kingdom.

Discuss Desperate plea in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

Dan

Admin
Staff member
Staffordshire, UK
Topps Tiles or the Johnsons Factory Shop are the only two places that could possibly have discontinued Johnsons tiles still, maybe some other big chain too.

The longer they've been discontinued, the less chance you have of getting them but if you give the name to Topps Tiles and they have the tile in any of their 360-odd stores, they will get them shipped to your local store and there's no extra cost for that.

Johnsosn factory shop is in Stoke On Trent and could also have older ranges still in stock, but only in a qty and to buy as a job lot usually.

M

Mrs Dawn C

Admin said:
Topps Tiles or the Johnsons Factory Shop are the only two places that could possibly have discontinued Johnsons tiles still, maybe some other big chain too.

The longer they've been discontinued, the less chance you have of getting them but if you give the name to Topps Tiles and they have the tile in any of their 360-odd stores, they will get them shipped to your local store and there's no extra cost for that.

Johnsosn factory shop is in Stoke On Trent and could also have older ranges still in stock, but only in a qty and to buy as a job lot usually.

Thanks , tried Topps tiles but the guy was addamant that they would not have any tiles, he didnt even suggest trying other stores :(

Ill try the factory shop too, thanks for the reply :)

This thread hasn't been replied to for 14 days, so replying to this one may not get a response. Post a new thread instead.

Reply to Desperate plea in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Hi. I've just used Mapei Ultimate Leveller 1210 to cover a very irregular concrete floor in our...
Replies
Views
I'm Looking For This Tile Help!!!! Only 5 needed!
Hi… I’m desperately looking for a few of these (I believe discontinued B&Q) tiles. I only need...
Replies
Views
Hi guys. Im a carpenter who has tiled a fair few floors over the years as i fit a lot of...
Replies
Views
I need advice on score and snap cutting of large porcelain tiles, lets say, over 1000 mm long...
Replies
Views
Hi. Hoping you al. Can help me. I have an issue where I had a bathroom built and a shower...
Replies
Views

Trending UK Tiling Threads

UK Tiling Forum Popular

Advertisement

Tilers Forums on FB

You're browsing the UK Tiling Forum category on TilersForums.com, the tile advice website no matter which country you reside. Our UK based online tiling forum has 48,000 members and started out in 2006.