Discuss Desperately seeking answers! Ceramic versus Porcelain for Bathroom? in the Bathroom Tiling Advice area at TilersForums.com.

View attachment 35240 I'm sure you will find something like this in the UK. Some of the guys might know of a similar product. This product and similar is starting to become quite popular over here as it does away with any weight issues and the sizes are really big so very little joints if you want to go that way.
Just another choice to consider.

This thread hasn't been replied to for 14 days, so replying to this one may not get a response. Post a new thread instead.

Reply to Desperately seeking answers! Ceramic versus Porcelain for Bathroom? in the Bathroom Tiling Advice area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Hi All, I am wondering if someone would be able to help me out/explain something. We had a...
Replies
Views
Just seen Rocatex on uHeat.co.uk and thought hmmm that's a new one on me. Anybody used it yet...
Replies
Views
Dear Tilers, my husband has done a lot of tiling, but would really like your advice please. He...
Replies
Views
I have been researching this for days and need some help. My garage has a concrete floor. I live...
Replies
Views
Hello, I am a homeowner living in the Metro Vancouver area in British Columbia. I am currently...
Replies
Views

Advertisement

Tilers Forums on FB