Discuss Desperately seeking matching tiles! in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

M

Margaret B

I am trying to locate some matching tiles for my bathroom. We have put a new shower in over the bath and need more tiles. They are Porcelanosa, Monker printed on the back. We have a box of same tiles but different colour from the en suite, on the box it says 'Hellas Marfil', these are peach colour, I am looking for the same but in pale grey. They are at least 13 years old (that's when the house was built) and 8"x10" or 20x25 cms. If you have any or know where I can get some please let me know.

Thanks

M

Margaret B

My husband went into the showroom in Shirley but I think he only looked around for the tiles. He seems to think they would only be interested in large jobs but their website seems to indicate they are happy to help with most enquiries, is this your experience?

I would assume that the info I have would be enough for them to identify the right tile. Do you thiunk it's worth a try?

Thanks

Reply to Desperately seeking matching tiles! in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

Subscribe to Tilers Forums

There are similar tiling threads here

Hi there I’m new to Tile Forum and joined to get professional opinions because I really need...
Replies
Views
Hi All, I have seen many people looking for Quarry tiles to match Ruabon, Daniel Platt's and...
Replies
Views
Hi All. How can I match my tile trim to my tiles? The tiles are rose quartz. Unusual shades of...
Replies
Views
delurks Hi, My late mother did an 'interesting' tiling job, and I now want to make it look a...
Replies
Views
I am looking for some advice and opinions if the replacement tiles on the lower rows of the...
Replies
Views

Trending UK Tiling Threads

UK Tiling Forum Popular

Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

Advertisement

Thread Information

Title
Desperately seeking matching tiles!
Prefix
N/A
Forum
UK Tiling Forum
Start date
Last reply date
Replies

Thread Tags

Which tile adhesive brand did you use most this year?

• Palace

• Kerakoll

• Ardex

• Mapei

• Ultra Tile

• BAL

• Wedi

• Benfer

• Tilemaster

• Weber

• Other (any other brand not listed)

• Nicobond

• Norcros

Results are only viewable after voting.

You're browsing the UK Tiling Forum category on TilersForums.com, the tile advice website no matter which country you reside. Our UK based online tiling forum has 48,000 members and started out in 2006.