Guest viewing is limited

Tiling Tool Suppliers

We recommend a couple of the best tiling tool suppliers, Pro Tiler Tools and Trade Tiler

Both supply the best tiling tool supplies, cutter makes, tile trims etc.

Discuss DEWALT 24000 wet tile cutter in the Tile Cutters (Manual & Wet Cutters) area at TilersForums.com.

D

Diamond Pool Finishers

well i did get one in the end but not from TT he did not have any in when i wanted one :mad2:
anyway when it came it looked a bit bulky so we , opened and assemble it then i thought oh-no it looks weird anyway i was pleased with how it all came-apart and fitted in to the drain tray , but when we used it it still flooded the floor i was dissapointed with this but i will have to look in to it, because i read on here from several guys that it dont leak on to the floor so we must be doing something wrong??:thumbsup:oh and it cuts very well indeed :thumbsup:

S

Spud

Hey Gooner welcome back ! I have tried to pm you but you need to delete a few messages ,there is some over spray on the dewalt its unavoidable , it helps if you locate it properly on the plastic tray and it helps if you put it on a level floor there is a plastic clip which clamps the supply pipe which slows the water feed which again reduces the overspray but i think i will buy a plastic paddling pool to sit mine in when cutting inside to catch any overspray there may be

D

Diamond Pool Finishers

Hey Gooner welcome back ! I have tried to pm you but you need to delete a few messages ,there is some over spray on the dewalt its unavoidable , it helps if you locate it properly on the plastic tray and it helps if you put it on a level floor there is a plastic clip which clamps the supply pipe which slows the water feed which again reduces the overspray but i think i will buy a plastic paddling pool to sit mine in when cutting inside to catch any overspray there may be
thanks Gary, i have emptied it now mate, thanks for the tip but that will reduce the water to the blade as well i think!! I'll try it, and good idea about the paddling pool :yikes: but really we should not need to do that!!!:mad2: other makes dont leak :santa1:

D

DHTiling

The only drips I get is when i move the cut tile away from the machine. I have now got into the habit of putting the newly cut wet tile into a gorrilla tub besides the machine.

I do the same Neale. One machine cannot please all users/purchasers..maybe this member should have bought on of the "other makes that do not leak".

I cannot rate my Dewalt 24000 enough... it is the functionality of a machine for me over a small amount of drips... these can be expected also when cutting tiles that over hang the water catch trays...

A

Alberta Stone

I have used this saw for a few years and have no such problems.
Solution:
I use a large flat-bottomed plastic tray 4'x5'x10" deep which I bought from an agricultural plastics manufacturer. I place the saw into the tub & I use some small sheets of poly to control the spray.
I place the tub onto cardboard and poly sheet while working indoors.
I have no problems with overspray - ever. I have successfully cut tile for over a week over unfinished walnut plank without spilling a drop onto the wood.
You can adjust the water nozzle closer to the blade rim to reduce the fine mist somewhat.
:thumbsup:

Reply to DEWALT 24000 wet tile cutter in the Tile Cutters (Manual & Wet Cutters) area at TilersForums.com

Subscribe to Tilers Forums

There are similar tiling threads here

HI FOLKS. LOOKING TO EXPAND ON MY TILING TOOLS AND INVEST IN A WET TILE CUTTER. WITH SO MANY...
Replies
Views
Hi All Had a panic when we had to rip out some of our floor tiles after a plumbing leak...
Replies
Views
Shower Tile Repair - Tile Waterproofing in Brownstown MI. Schluter wet room conversion 24h...
Replies
Views
Hello, I hope you can help. I'm get despondent cutting 9mm glazed porcelain tiles, 300 x 900mm...
Replies
Views
Hi I have a wetroom tray on timber floor. We have an impey shower tray and tanking membrane...
Replies
Views

Popular Tile Cutter Threads

Advertisement

Thread Information

Title
DEWALT 24000 wet tile cutter
Prefix
N/A
Forum
Tile Cutters (Manual & Wet Cutters)
Start date
Last reply date
Replies

Which tile adhesive brand did you use most this year?

• Palace

Votes: 5 5.7%
  • Kerakoll

Votes: 6 6.9%
  • Ardex

Votes: 5 5.7%
  • Mapei

Votes: 22 25.3%
  • Ultra Tile

Votes: 13 14.9%
  • BAL

Votes: 27 31.0%