Discuss Dewalt D24000 usa / europe versions in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

A

Aston

Theres a few of us on here who have been looking at the various 'bullnosing profile wheels that are out their on ebay etc but theres been concern as to whether they'll fit our eu models... Alot of them are selling from the usa so, i have contacted dewalt regarding the difference between the usa / eu, spindle diameters/blade bore widths and heres what they said....

Hi Ed,
The European Union & North American D24000's have the same spindle diameters but just to be different here in europe, we have a different 'blade bore diameter'.

In North America their 5/8" (15.875mm) blade is a direct fit, over here (europe) our blade bore diameter is 25.4mm and require a spacer in the form of a reduced inner flange.

dewalt used to do a range of profile wheels in the USA but they were discontinued due to low sales/demand. Assuming somebody sources a blade/profile wheel with a 5/8" arbour, it should be a straight fit, cheers Roy.

hope this helps a bit
ed

This thread hasn't been replied to for 14 days, so replying to this one may not get a response. Post a new thread instead.

Reply to Dewalt D24000 usa / europe versions in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

C
I have a bag full of reducing rings that convert a 22.23mm bore in a saw blade to 5/8" (16mm)...
Replies
Views
Dan s
D
A
hi i am selling my Dewalt D24000 110v tile saw mark2 version for £500-00p it was bought from...
Replies
Views
Aston
A
The growing popularity of “Thin Porcelain Tile” Now that industry professionals have coined a...
Replies
Views
Rizzle from the Portizzle
R
A
right here goes, i am in a very good mood because of this and a lucky boy too!! at xmas, i sold...
Replies
Views
Gazzer
G
A
Hi I am selling a Dewalt d24000, 110v with stand and 2 new porcelain blades for £550-00p...
Replies
Views
DHTiling
D

Trending UK Tiling Threads

UK Tiling Forum Popular

Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

Advertisement

TF Group Please Join

Thread Information

Title
Dewalt D24000 usa / europe versions
Prefix
N/A
Forum
UK Tiling Forum
Start date
Last reply date
Replies

Which tile adhesive brand did you use most this year?

• Palace

• Kerakoll

• Ardex

• Mapei

• Ultra Tile

• BAL

• Wedi

• Benfer

• Tilemaster

• Weber

• Other (any other brand not listed)

• Nicobond

• Norcros

Results are only viewable after voting.

You're browsing the UK Tiling Forum category on TilersForums.com, the tile advice website no matter which country you reside. Our UK based online tiling forum has 48,000 members and started out in 2006.