UK Tiling Forum for UK Tile Advice

Comply with UK Tiling Standards and Research Tiling on your UK Tiling Forum. The tiling community that provides free wall and floor tile fixing advice to the United Kingdom.

Discuss Dewalt D24000 in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

gamma38

TF
Bedford
One Brutus bench saw returned to Topps Tiles yesterday, 3 months old, burned out and falling to pieces. I did a review on these on here back then giving them a reasonable rating for the money. Now though after just 3 short months of use I can honestly say DO NOT BUY ONE!!!!! They do not do what it say's on the tin. Can't say enough about the guy's at my local Topps though, offered me a swap for a new machine or a full refund. I took the refund and I have been to see Dave at Tradetiler today and got what I should have got in the first place, a shiny D24000. Not shiny anymore though, it's already been hammered for the remainder of the day. What a machine it is, every part as good as everyone on here says it is. So simple yet so many features, and ease of setting up and use. Dave at Tradetiler, top guy, easy to deal with and ran through a few features while I was there. What more can I say get one, and go see Dave to get it :hurray::hurray::hurray::hurray::hurray::hurray:

gamma38

TF
Bedford
yeh i got one just 3 weeks ago and happy. d24000 is a monster :thumbsup:. ( did you get good deal? :lol: )

It certainly is a monster, if I had to be real picky and it is not a major problem I would like a soft start on it. It really kicks on start up you have to hold the tile firmly in place. But i am being picky.

P

Perry

I wouldn't have another Rubi wet saw,had 2 dw 200's now and I've always found the blade wanders, even with a dna monty blade in, sigma will be next choice, tried and tested engineering I guess as I've never heard anyone fault them and they've been out for decades..
Anyone except me Doug that is why i have been using the perla for 15 years and still going strong used the rubi and then brought the perla :8:

Reply to Dewalt D24000 in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Hi all, I've laid some Arditex NA over the kitchen floor area (not under cabinets. The area is...
Replies
Views
Hi guys, i took some jobs as a contractor for some MC Donald's restaurants but i find it quite...
Replies
Views
Hi guys, Please help me. Really having a nightmare here. Just moved into a new house and the...
Replies
Views
Hi Guys and Girls I am struggling to get a leg stand for the Dewalt D24000. They seem to be...
Replies
Views
S
Hi, I have a few questions I hope you guys can help me with? I move into my new build house in...
Replies
Views

Trending UK Tiling Threads

UK Tiling Forum Popular

Advertisement

Tilers Forums on FB

You're browsing the UK Tiling Forum category on TilersForums.com, the tile advice website no matter which country you reside. Our UK based online tiling forum has 48,000 members and started out in 2006.