UK Tiling Forum for UK Tile Advice

Comply with UK Tiling Standards and Research Tiling on your UK Tiling Forum. The tiling community that provides free wall and floor tile fixing advice to the United Kingdom.

Discuss Dewalt or Makita? in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

M

Muse2k8

Has to be Dewalt for me, it matches my company colour scheme
View attachment 41429
516d4b53-f6f5-9e56.jpg

Sent via Tapatalk for iPad

YELLOW VAN!!! *punch*

L

lenie

Hey folks. Looking @ a couple of combri drills and wondered which your choice of these would be?

Also could someone explain difference between Nicad & Lithium Ion?

Dewalt
Makita

With budget in mind any other recommendations greatfully received.

Thanks in advance :thumbsup:
Have a look at the Metabo LTX range you want ever be disappointed and reasonable priced and 3years warranty.

I

Ian

Bri you ever though about some writing on the sides too?

I've never got round to it, will do it one day.

is this an old van you have had tarted -up Bri ?

ex AA van, they decommission them after 4 years service, I got this one from a chap in Coventry who deals in ex AA, british gas, network rail and several others.

The AA - Roadside Services, possibly :lol:

In the bright sunlight you can still see the AA in the paint on the sides and the bonnet! It needs a proper mop to get rid of it, never bothered me that much but do want to have it done.

N

Nico9387

Just know I am using Makita which I find is a good product. A couple of mates that are joiners who are using their drills costantly have which from dewalt to mikita and find them far better. Although that being said in my old company it was hilti that was the supplied drill and they were great. So whateva you decide to go for out the three is still a good buy

Last edited by a moderator:
This thread hasn't been replied to for 14 days, so replying to this one may not get a response. Post a new thread instead.

Reply to Dewalt or Makita? in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Q
A customer asked me to lay a run of travertine window sill tiles with a half bullnose to match...
Replies
Views
The growing popularity of “Thin Porcelain Tile” Now that industry professionals have coined a...
Replies
Views
Rizzle from the Portizzle
R
Hey Guys I'm looking to buy a drill but I am a little bit unsure as to what drill would be best...
Replies
Views
B
Can someone tell me whats the difference-if there is one- between these two? also which one do...
Replies
Views
bgatty68
B
M
Hi all Interested in views from the trade world about how I should deal with a big floor tiling...
2 3 4 5
Replies
Views

Trending UK Tiling Threads

UK Tiling Forum Popular

Advertisement

Tilers Forums on FB

You're browsing the UK Tiling Forum category on TilersForums.com, the tile advice website no matter which country you reside. Our UK based online tiling forum has 48,000 members and started out in 2006.