UK Tiling Forum for UK Tile Advice

Comply with UK Tiling Standards and Research Tiling on your UK Tiling Forum. The tiling community that provides free wall and floor tile fixing advice to the United Kingdom.

Discuss dewalt tool boxes in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

R

rossi7x

Do you do the design btw? I notice its with compusoft and I've been thinking about getting 'winner' but unsure at the moment.

This was a Kitchen Fit for someone. The Guy that designs/sells the Kitchens uses compusoft. He uses it in conjunction with 'easy-quote' so his order goes direct to the Factory.. The software works well.. I think that the Plank using it (designer) could do with being re-programmed though..

Julian's work is as perfect as his van and tool boxes been working with him over twenty five years never seen anyone as fast and good not just with wood :8:

Stop it PJ, I'm getting all emotional here...

Dont forget a roll of gaffer tape in the box as well !!!!!

Totally Agree 'Judge'... Gaffer tape had run out, but is deffo part of my tool kit..

R

rossi7x

Dewalt Tool Box Van Racking

Anyway Guys, here a couple of recent shots of the Van... The Tough Box side of the Racking..

image.jpg

And here is a shot of the 'Wooden' Shelving side of the Van..

image-1.jpg

I knew that at some point 'critical' eyes would peer over the van, so I even took the 'P' by Dovetailing the ply shelving..

R

rossi7x

Van Racking

i think im in love with your van.
i love the dovetailed shelving. it really adds a bit of class to it.
how do you find the though system boxs holding up. they feel fairly strong. i just got my 18v li ion 4 ah impact so i havnt seen them long term.
how do you find the dw745 saw. the top of mine is all scratched up , great saw thow

Hi Alan.. Cheers for the comment on the rack.. Tough System boxes are really good and tough.. They are great when I'm dojng Kitchen Work, as they stack perfectly inside a 600 tall housing (Fridge or Larder) and look really professional for a customer when all stacked up at night etc.. You'll not be disappointed with the 4 ah stuff, as I think Dewalt have really turned a corner with their New Cordless range..

There is a Hot new product that is 'officially' being launched which will make a massive impact on their competitors..

Well spotted on the 745 saw.. I understand about the Table becoming scratched (mine is too).. Saw is great, and dust extraction is fantastic.
To get the best out of the saw, I have added two extra nuts and bolts that hold the fence in place (bought from Dealt spares) and fitted them in the groove 110mm to the right of the existing right hans ones.. This then give you 110mm more in ripping width, although this position will not be calibrated with the rule gauge..

Cheers

Jules..

A

Alan M

good tip on the fence. i will try that.

when is this secret new product being launched. i cant wait.

the dc on the 745 is great. the dust just flys out of the port at the back. even with no vac .
i put a short length of dc hose on there. it flops down and puts the dust into a box or bin. it stops the dust going 8 feet behind the saw.
i like the roling stand. it makes moving the saw really easy.

This thread hasn't been replied to for 14 days, so replying to this one may not get a response. Post a new thread instead.

Reply to dewalt tool boxes in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Hi people I'm in desperate need of advice So my builder who I let go due to poor work has...
Replies
Views

Trending UK Tiling Threads

UK Tiling Forum Popular

Advertisement

Tilers Forums on FB

You're browsing the UK Tiling Forum category on TilersForums.com, the tile advice website no matter which country you reside. Our UK based online tiling forum has 48,000 members and started out in 2006.