Discuss Dilemma - NEW TILE in the Australia Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

C

chris64

I have laid these before but only on a concrete floor with UFH. Check manufacture date of the tiles if you can. They retain moisture for quite some time. UFH will put hair line cracks in any tiles that are still 'wet'. They are heavy the ones I laid were a 2 person lift on the full tiles!

Thanks for that, I am starting the week after next and get to see the tiles next week.

df4874db4f67b1b2b088ead05df89785.jpg

Could only find this photo, office block in Tottenham court road.

W

White Room

We have laid large format concrete veneer engineered boards 1200x1200mm (like laminate!) done them in hotel foyers and stuck em with tins of Sika flexible wood adhesive
Nightmare to work with, they occasionally bowed and we had to put large weights on top of each tile overnight!
Horrible to cut as well (timber and concrete in one) so dry cut only dusty dusty.

Is that the stuff you have a max of 3mm notched trowel...

This thread hasn't been replied to for 14 days, so replying to this one may not get a response. Post a new thread instead.

Reply to Dilemma - NEW TILE in the Australia Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Hi all, My 1st post and just wanting some help/reassurance on a DIY bathroom refurb. I’m...
Replies
Views
Hi all, I’m after a new hand held wet & dry saw cos my dewalts had it, and been looking at the...
Replies
Views
Hi All, I’m ripping out a failed existing tiled floor. Tiles had not been back buttered so...
Replies
Views
H
Hi all, I am looking for some advise on the following: the adhesive % covering required for...
Replies
Views
Happyvalley123
H
Renovated the bathroom on my 1970 bungalow last year. Took up the old pink floor tiles with sds...
Replies
Views

Advertisement

Tilers Forums on FB