Discuss Dillema! in the Australia Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

S

Spare Tool

This should get a few random replies but I was asked to quote a job last week for a plumber friend that does a lot of landlord certificates and unfortunately I've got the job....why unfortunately???
The job is at a rented property and we are 99% sure after speaking to the landlord and the next door neighbour that the tenant is a hooker. I quoted over and above what the job was worth cuz it could be a can of worms, lifting an old rotten wood floor, dpm, concrete base, uncouple, level and tile. Here's the dilemma, after I quoted the job I was telling my misses about it and the hooker (we think) my misses was horrified, not that she doesn't trust me of course and told me catagoricaly not to even quote on it but I ignored that comment and thought what the hell i'll put a good price in.. and it was a good price and see what happens, works work in my book anyhow, and the landlord owns a lot more properties that could come up.
So do I
A. Back out now and say I'm too busy to fit it in?
B. Do the job and blag the misses I'm working somewhere else?
C. Fess up to the misses and let her go off her head then give me the third degree every night when I get in off the job(so to speak)
Bring on the frivolities :drool5:

S

Spare Tool

think I maybe in too deep(so to speak) to just walk away Ray, the plumber I work with is very respected round here and now I've got the job I don't wana let him or his customer down for the sake of a hooker, reckon just crack on, head down, arse up....omg what am I saying :drool5: and get on and do it, say nowt at home and treat the misses to a slap up curry when the cheque goes in...filthy money though:prrr:

think I maybe in too deep(so to speak) to just walk away Ray, the plumber I work with is very respected round here and now I've got the job I don't wana let him or his customer down for the sake of a hooker, reckon just crack on, head down, arse up....omg what am I saying :drool5: and get on and do it, say nowt at home and treat the misses to a slap up curry when the cheque goes in...filthy money though:prrr:
sound like your doing that jb where orangepeel has been with that one lol

Reply to Dillema! in the Australia Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Hi All I am after some advice please. We have a retrofit undefloor heating system ( Robbens...
Replies
Views
Hey so I have recently bought a new build house and wanted my floors tiled, I bought the tiles...
Replies
Views
Hi all, First post and not entirely sure if this is the right place to post my question so...
Replies
Views
Hi everyone, I'm getting towards the end of a major renovation that has taken 4+ years so don't...
Replies
Views
Hi. I'm relatively new to tiling, and have begun offering it as a service alongside my existing...
Replies
Views

Advertisement

Tilers Forums on FB