Guest viewing is limited

Discuss dirty dancing with a toad in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

M

mikethetile

5.30 this morning I was in my shed sorting a few bits to take to work, I was picking up dropsheets, extension leads, sander, roll of scratch and dust masks. I have a rubber respirator and thought id take that too as I didnt have many masks left

about to leave the shed I dropped it and dropped down back straight to pick it up and put it on the pile over my left arm, then took a step and kicked it. it was one of them strange moments where I thought im surte I just picked that up, so I crouched down again and picked it up to add it to the pile , it was then I saw a big fat toad sitting on my dropsheets

gave me a bit of a fright

I had picked it up instead of my respirator, I leant across to put the respiarator on the pile and pick the toad up to put it down, thats wwhen the fun started

it jumped down the front of my bib and brace whites, I straightened up and it was trapped , if i bent forward it dropped down and was heading south, I only had pants under my whites as its so hot, so you can picture the scene with me bending forward and straightening up in quick succession

the toad was now sitting in the crotch of my whites and wasnt going any where so I started kicking and shaking my legs to get it to move and it slid down my left leg and hopped under the bench

had to get to work so thought no more about it

phone went about 10 , it was the duchess

what was going on in the shed this morning

dont know what you mean

I heard you shout and looked out of the window and all I could see was you humping something and then doing the okey cokey

it was a toad

you were humping a toad

no , I had a toad down my whites

silence followed by

why did you put a toad down your whites

I didnt it jumped down there

ill speak to you later good bye

tonight I had to do a full renactment with full explanation

did I get any sympathy for getting unintentaly intimate with a toad, no

she was more concerned about the toad

and the final humiliation was the phone call to her mum to recount the whole sorry tale amidst fits of the giggles

Last edited by a moderator:
D

DHTiling

5:30am and you are kissing toads... get to work my good man..

marektoad.jpg

Reply to dirty dancing with a toad in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

Subscribe to Tilers Forums

There are similar tiling threads here

Hi All Had a panic when we had to rip out some of our floor tiles after a plumbing leak...
Replies
Views
Hi all, My 1st post and just wanting some help/reassurance on a DIY bathroom refurb. I’m...
Replies
Views
I've recently bought Johnson 'Orkney Stone' ceramic floor tiles from B&Q. Paid to have them...
Replies
Views
Hi! I'm looking for some advice, I have laid some SLC (Mapei 1210) in our conservatory in...
Replies
Views
Hi there Homeowner here who recently had my kitchen tiled by a professional tiler. We’ve been...
Replies
Views

Trending UK Tiling Threads

UK Tiling Forum Popular

Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

Advertisement

Thread Information

Title
dirty dancing with a toad
Prefix
N/A
Forum
UK Tiling Forum
Start date
Last reply date
Replies

Thread Tags

Tags
usa

Which tile adhesive brand did you use most this year?

• Palace

• Kerakoll

• Ardex

• Mapei

• Ultra Tile

• BAL

• Wedi

• Benfer

• Tilemaster

• Weber

• Other (any other brand not listed)

• Nicobond

• Norcros

Results are only viewable after voting.

You're browsing the UK Tiling Forum category on TilersForums.com, the tile advice website no matter which country you reside. Our UK based online tiling forum has 48,000 members and started out in 2006.