Discuss Disability forces tiler to sell everything! Hurry hurry hurry! in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com.

M

manctiler

Hi, my big stuff has gone. However I have

Daihatsu Sportrak convertible 4x4, 83,000 miles, see Autotrader. Rear seats fold away in seconds, or can be removed completely. £1195.

Rubi 400mm cutter £280 new. Good condition. Sell for £95.

Rubi ND 180 240v (the original professional version, not the new BL one) wet saw with various blades. Worth at least £550 in total new. £145.

Rubi table 56x44 ideal for the two cutters above (not at same time obviously) £35

Rubi Mixer 240v Not used much. £90 new. Sell for £38.

Grinder, hardly used, decent make, have to check what it is

Fein Multimaster 240v Tilers edition. £203 new. Sell for £95. Good condition, hardly used.

Metabo UHE 28 Multi 240v power drill with chisel action. £285 new. Not used much. Offers.

Bal Score and snap. Works nicely on thin glass mosaics! £30. Bargain. Have some spare wheels for it.

various odds and sods, whole load of trowels, levels etc.

Small digital level, cost about £100, imported from America. £50 ono

phone for details and to discuss prices

0161 962 5471

07931 724 627

Buy, buy buy!

Last edited by a moderator:
As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.
M

manctiler

The Rubi score and snap and the mixer have gone now. Also I'm thinking of keeping the drill. However the wetsaw and table are still there. I'll reduce the price to £165, including the blades that's about £750 worth of cutting gear. I've always been very gentle with it by the way. Also I've a cellar full of bits and bobs you can have for free or at giveaway prices. I'm talking chalklines, trowels and so on. The Fein, digital level etc are still available.

M

manctiler

Hi, the Daihatsu Spotrak has sold now.

What's left is:

Rubi wetsaw plus 4 blades £145

Rubi table for wetsaw or score and snap £35

£165 for the wetsaw plus table

almost new Makita angle grinder with brand new turbo tile-cutting blade £45

Fein £95

digital spirit level £50

Bal score and snap (good for mosaics) £30

various odds and sods (I'll give some of that away free to buyers)

Metabo chisel drill UHE28 Multi, may sell if offered a reasonable price, if not I'll just keep it

Hi, the Daihatsu Spotrak has sold now.

What's left is:

Rubi wetsaw plus 4 blades £145

Rubi table for wetsaw or score and snap £35

£165 for the wetsaw plus table

almost new Makita angle grinder with brand new turbo tile-cutting blade £45

Fein £95

digital spirit level £50

Bal score and snap (good for mosaics) £30

various odds and sods (I'll give some of that away free to buyers)

Metabo chisel drill UHE28 Multi, may sell if offered a reasonable price, if not I'll just keep it

Hi manc sorry to hear about your plight hope you are well.
How old is the fein and what blades are with it. Oh and which model is it.
Ta.

M

manctiler

Hi, thanks for the comments, and sorry I didn't get back quicker. The Makita is a 9554 NBKD 240v corded. The Fein is a few years old but not used much. I sort of went part time for a couple of years and haven't tiled at all for 18 months. There's not many blades though, not sure what happened to the others. I think there are four, in useable but used condition. There is a triangular one for grinding away bits of adhesive that's pretty new looking, just got some crap clogging it up that will probably come off next time it's used, a silicone removal blade, a thin grout blade and a wood blade.

Gonna look for a job in a supermarket, something part time and local. DSC00222.JPG DSC00225.JPG DSC00224.JPG DSC00218.jpg DSC00221.jpg DSC00223.JPG

Last edited by a moderator:

Reply to Disability forces tiler to sell everything! Hurry hurry hurry! in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

tilersforums.com recommends Tradetiler Home page for Tiling Tools. TradeTiler.com is the...
Replies
Views
M
Hello. I joined this site a few months ago whilst looking for some info on a tiling course but...
Replies
Views
After receiving a recent email from Dave @ Trade Tiler - it occurred to me that (having bought a...
Replies
Views
C
I exclude apprentices in this thread, it's more aimed at people doing short courses for a career...
Replies
Views
Evening guys and girls. Im selling my car. I've used it a bit to cart some tools around. But...
Replies
Views

Advertisement

Tilers Forums on FB