UK Tiling Forum for UK Tile Advice

Comply with UK Tiling Standards and Research Tiling on your UK Tiling Forum. The tiling community that provides free wall and floor tile fixing advice to the United Kingdom.

Discuss Ditra matting under marble in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

T

tony TLC

View attachment 314

View attachment 315

View attachment 316

View attachment 317

View attachment 318

View attachment 319 hi all i thought id better put a few piccys on its as follows
two rooms bathroom an on suite bathroom half tiled sunken bath (not made yet)all marble and on suite full walls and floor
Schluters Ditra matting as seen in recent posts tried to do step by step for you but it is realy easy to use anyway if i get any interest i will get a lot more working progress piccys if no interest i wont :coffee: any way her they are View attachment 314 could not get any more on this thred so have a look more if you want:wink_smile:

Last edited by a moderator:
G

GazTech

dont have to work to fast these days and the cup was a plant to see if you was paying attention job is going well though will do more piccys. had to construct bath surround today(sunken bath look) .post again soon :coffee:
can't wait, good to see a job advancing in such detail , great for newbies to learn Tony
icon14.gif
icon14.gif
icon14.gif
:wink_smile:

D

DHTiling

schluter-ditra is a polyethylene membrane with a grid stucture of square cavities, each cut back in a dovetail configuration,and on an anchoring fleece laminated to the underside.designed for tile and natural stone installations.
ditra serves as a water proofing membrane,a vapour pressure equalisation layer to accomodate moisture occuring at the underside of the substrate, and as an uncoupling layer for problematic substrates. HOPE THIS HELPS MATE!!.

This thread hasn't been replied to for 14 days, so replying to this one may not get a response. Post a new thread instead.

Reply to Ditra matting under marble in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Hi All, I’m ripping out a failed existing tiled floor. Tiles had not been back buttered so...
Replies
Views
Hi everyone I tried installing ditra 25 matting for the first time but didn’t get the same...
Replies
Views
I could use some help from everyone! The floor mosaic tile was recently retiled over a tile-redi...
Replies
Views
Hi All So around 10 years ago (i had no idea it was that long ago until i looked up the order...
Replies
Views
Hi all, I was hoping to get some input/help on this situation. Background: We had 12 x 24"...
Replies
Views

Trending UK Tiling Threads

UK Tiling Forum Popular

Advertisement

Tilers Forums on FB

You're browsing the UK Tiling Forum category on TilersForums.com, the tile advice website no matter which country you reside. Our UK based online tiling forum has 48,000 members and started out in 2006.