Discuss ditra wired ufh matting in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com.

J

johnryan

hello all, was thinking of recommending the new ditra wired ufh matting to a client soon, for a project im starting at the end of the month/early nov, and thought id check here to see if anyone has used it, and how they found it. from the video it looks fantastic, but thought people here may be able to let me know how it is to work with in the real world. thanks in advance for any replies. cheers.

john

Ajax123

TF
Esteemed
Arms
Lincolnshire
hello all, was thinking of recommending the new ditra wired ufh matting to a client soon, for a project im starting at the end of the month/early nov, and thought id check here to see if anyone has used it, and how they found it. from the video it looks fantastic, but thought people here may be able to let me know how it is to work with in the real world. thanks in advance for any replies. cheers.

john

Hang on... You've never used it, don't know how it is to install yet are happy to recommend it... How does that work ;)

J

johnryan

Hang on... You've never used it, don't know how it is to install yet are happy to recommend it... How does that work ;)
well you have a point, but the fact that it comes from schluter is recommendation enough for me. the video of the installation looks no different to normal ditra and the cabling looks easier than normal wired ufh. here's a link to it if you haven't seen it;
https://u01.spsend.com/speasapage.aspx?X=5P15VW77I9CWFBN000ZVW2
looks fantastic, but all the same is nice to hear from other fixers before trying.

This thread hasn't been replied to for 14 days, so replying to this one may not get a response. Post a new thread instead.

Reply to ditra wired ufh matting in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Dear all, First time poster here and would like you r kind suggetion. I am getting a builder...
Replies
Views
Hi all, this is my first post on here although in attempting to Google answers to my questions I...
Replies
Views
Hi everyone, I'm getting towards the end of a major renovation that has taken 4+ years so don't...
Replies
Views
Good evening to all. I’m here this evening looking for some advice if you would be so kind...
Replies
Views
M
Hi everyone and a happy new year to you all.......I'm just after a second opinion here regarding...
Replies
Views
Old Mod
O
Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

Advertisement

Tilers Forums on FB