Discuss do think you are a top fixer ? in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com.

J

jonnyc

Well they're Italian, what do you expect ;)
the work looks amazing
down the other end of scale i have lost count of italians or other nationalities who have claimed to be taught in italy who truly believe that they only need to be born there or take a course there and they are automatically a master of the profession.
I took some foreign friends out on a day trip to london few weeks ago and went in to st pauls for the first time since i took up stone fixing.
the stonework particularily was quite breath taking .
they may have been italian!
it made me realise just how much one needs to learn to be a true master of the profession

C

Colour Republic

No I can assure you just having Italian hertiage does in fact allow you to claim superiority on every level :lol: :smilewinkgrin:

We make the best cars in the world, motor bikes, fashion, food, architecture, artists, the biggest most profitable organisation in the catholic church, not to mention being the best lovers :smilewinkgrin:

No we might not have built St Paul's but Wren copied the italians baroque style ;)

This thread hasn't been replied to for 14 days, so replying to this one may not get a response. Post a new thread instead.

Reply to do think you are a top fixer ? in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Beginner DIY Tiler, I'm contemplating drilling (with ceramic tile carbide tipped drill bits)...
Replies
Views
My Rubi 250/850 top plate at the near end rusted to bits so I had a couple of new ones profile...
Replies
Views
https://www.tilersforums.com/threads/shower-bath-tiling-preparation-plaster-and-wooden-windowsill...
Replies
Views
Hello, after watching so many instructional videos and planing, I just can't understand how to...
Replies
Views
Evening, Hope this post is in the correct section. If not, please feel free to move! I'm...
Replies
Views

Advertisement

Tilers Forums on FB