Discuss Do we need another tiling forum ? in the Australia Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

D

Dougs Third Go

And I'd join your bad knees forum, jut been diagnosed with arthritis in both knee's, oh why did I not listen when I was younger to always wear knee pads, to late now , absolute agony
me too.
24181_1356163937227_4627159_n.jpg

Sean Kelly

TF
Arms
Ruislip
It's a bit like saying should there be more TV channels? I like watching BBC2 and don't watch anything else.........only joking. There could be 100 tiling forums, but I would only ever stick with this one. I wan't to get to 1,000 posts !!!!.......thinking about it, I think I am actually a member of another one, but I can't remember what it's called.

This thread hasn't been replied to for 14 days, so replying to this one may not get a response. Post a new thread instead.

Reply to Do we need another tiling forum ? in the Australia Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

UK Tiling Forum Welcome to the UK Tiling Forum. Here at TilersForums.com we have hosted a place...
Replies
Views
Wall & Floor Tiler Queensland Australia Tile Right About the role Seeking a Wall & Floor Tiler...
Replies
Views
Hi there, Thanks for my successful registration within this group and Forum. I am currently...
Replies
Views
DiyRob
D
Been advised to move this post to the uk forum, didn’t realise it was in the USA forum Would...
Replies
Views
Hi everybody, I've come up with a new way that I'd like the forum to work. I've built a quick...
Replies
Views

Advertisement

Tilers Forums on FB