Discuss Do you advertise on your van? in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com.

W

White Room

Sign writing on the rear window for traffic jams.

zyhanehu.jpg

Strong magnets on the sides :)

ypapavyj.jpg

Notice you have a website is that thru just facebook....

B

Bubblecraft

whats the ladders for? you do the guttering too mate? lol

I've 2 large sets of ladders that I carry with me at all times. Have larger sets if I need them. Use them for various jobs from plastering & decorating in stairwells to windows & external lighting. Various uses really.

From time to time I may do guttering, soffits & fascias if the client wants me to do it but generally leave it to the Pikies

B

Bubblecraft

On the truck it dos'nt indicate what you do though, could be a tool seller of sorts.

The van is well covered.

I wanted to keep the Nav basic. Use it for personal use too as well as quoting or additional transport for work if the van is full. Everyone around here knows the name so didn't need to over do it. Just wanted the matching plates to make sense lol.

R

robbieraven

Interesting thread guys, I use my Mondeo Estate and it often bothers me that people perceive you on what you arrive in, can't really blame them. I often have to empty it to do family stuff so it does serve a double purpose :) When it dies I'll get my Van and then decide whether or not to cover it in graphics :) Have a good day everybody

- - - Updated - - -

A blank van is like a safe ,,,inviting. A tilers van sez wtf has he got to pinch. IMO
Loads of poor tilers tools inside, have a go if you like :)

Mines all sign written. I think it looks professional. Only reason I had it done is when I forst went self employed I wanted as many people as possible to know im tiling. A blank van you could be ANY TRADE.

Very true,
Have you got a picture ?

Reply to Do you advertise on your van? in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

https://www.tilersforums.com/threads/shower-bath-tiling-preparation-plaster-and-wooden-windowsill...
Replies
Views
Hi All I am after some advice please. We have a retrofit undefloor heating system ( Robbens...
Replies
Views
Water Damaged Shower Repairs Shower tile repair – water damage – tile waterproofing Do you...
Replies
Views
Hello! At the completion of my new kitchen tile installation, the grout I had selected (dark...
Replies
Views
Can you share your budget for kitchen remodeling ideas I also had a misconception that kitchen...
Replies
Views

Advertisement

Tilers Forums on FB