Discuss do you believe in ghosts? in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

M

Mike

my ex wife texted me tonight to say my son was coming over and for me to keep him untill she says as 'someone she doesn't want him to see is coming to her house' I said that's fine but who don't you want him to see? she said she's getting the house blessed :yikes::yikes::yikes:. my kids have told me they got a ghost in the house bit i took it with a pinch of salt. what do you folks think?

Ajax123

TF
Esteemed
Arms
Lincolnshire
Our heating broke down at the weekend and it was flipping cold in the house. My boy (11 yrs old) said yesterday when it was fixed and working again that it was now warm again but it hasn't got rid of the ghost in his bedroom. He then proceeded to tell us all about this ghost who he apparently has conversations with. He is called Gregory. My house was a hospital during the first and second world ward and I guess there have been quite a few who have died. Had one or two experiences that I cannot explain since we moved in 17 years ago but never actually seen any ghosts myself. Won't go as far as to say I believe but My mum swears she has seen one once and has had several unexplainable experiences. More things in heaven and earth and all that....I keep an open mind.

I

Ian

I few years ago when I first left home I remember a night laying in bed when I felt what was like a cat walking over the top of the covers (if you have a cat you know how that feels). I didn't have a cat! I remember freezing with shock and I'm still not sure to this day if it was a dream of a ghost cat! Can't say I'm a big believer in ghosts, but that relly sticks in my mind as a freaky experience.

W

White Room

My younger brother had some odd things going on when he was about 11, did'nt find until later in life but we did'nt live in a house with any history.
He used to see an old cavalier type soldier who would (my brothers claim) put his boot on his bed while adjusting it while he was in bed but my brother was a good artist, imagination, anybodys guess.

I saw one in Bishop Storford about 30 years ago and came out the house faster than a guided missile, c*** the life out of me.

M

Mike

around 4 years ago while working the nightshift in the old factory i needed to take a leak so to save time i just did it outside near to where i was working, i nearly peed down my leg as when i looked up someone was coming towards me, i made myself decent (put it away lol) then looked up again and the person had dissapeared! there was nowhere at all the person could have gone to! i'm really sceptical about ghosts, clairvoyants psychics and the like but this really had me believe. i didn't dare tell anybody for fear of mockery but a couple of weeks later a guy in work told someone he'd seen the same then another couple admitted the same. nobody would dare work in that area alone after that! apparently someone had died there whilst the factory was being built in the 60's :yikes:

M

Mike

I guess a lot boils down to if a soul and a body are separate entities,,,,,,a body is made up of pyshical, tangible matter, whereas a "soul" is made up of electro-magnetic matter. The physical body can decay back into the earth from whenst it came...but the electro magnetic energy cannot be nullified, only replaced by another form of energy, still unsure!
you lost me there doug!

H

hillhead

I'v heard plenty of things that would make the hair on your neck stand over the years,
a lot of the stories were from years ago and i'v not heard much lately about ghost/spirits.
I would believe as i know there is more to life than meets the eye.
Our grannies seem to be the ones with the stories.
Where i built my house here there is/was and old house in the next field and it was meant to be haunted, i remember it from the '70's as i was born on same plot i built.
No ghosts have entered my house anyway.(yet....:gunsmilie:)

Reply to do you believe in ghosts? in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

Subscribe to Tilers Forums

There are similar tiling threads here

Hi All I am after some advice please. We have a retrofit undefloor heating system ( Robbens...
Replies
Views
Water Damaged Shower Repairs Shower tile repair – water damage – tile waterproofing Do you...
Replies
Views
Starting to get fed up of the plastic boarding I keep seeing on walls in bathrooms and shower...
Replies
Views
Hi I am after some advice and opinion if the quality of our recently installed tiles is of an...
Replies
Views
Hi, New to the forum. I'm going to be installing a new corner, shower unit with tiled walls...
Replies
Views

Trending UK Tiling Threads

UK Tiling Forum Popular

Advertisement

Thread Information

Title
do you believe in ghosts?
Prefix
N/A
Forum
UK Tiling Forum
Start date
Last reply date
Replies

Thread Tags

Tags
usa

Which tile adhesive brand did you use most this year?

• Palace

• Kerakoll

• Ardex

• Mapei

• Ultra Tile

• BAL

• Wedi

• Benfer

• Tilemaster

• Weber

• Other (any other brand not listed)

• Nicobond

• Norcros

Results are only viewable after voting.

You're browsing the UK Tiling Forum category on TilersForums.com, the tile advice website no matter which country you reside. Our UK based online tiling forum has 48,000 members and started out in 2006.