Discuss do you believe in ghosts? in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

M

Mike

all to do with being cognisant and sentinel Mike, yep we're made up of physical carbon matter, but so is a lettuce, but for some little quirk of nature we develepod something called a hippothalmus, which apparently seperates us from vegetables and gives us a cognisant and sentient body.....personally I'd rather be a lettuce or a sea cucumber at times!!!
sounds good doug but way over my head :thumbsup:

M

Mike

don't believe, never believed, and never will believe in chosts.

its all in your imagination, if you want to believe in chosts you will believe chosts, and instead of finding what you really heard or saw you put it down to seeing/hearing a ghost, dig deep enough most thinks can be explained.
i was just as sceptical as you andy till i seen one myself (as in my earlier post)

my house is a 3 storey victorian built 1870, a few things have happened over the years though not for last 2 or 3, in fact more than a few. Several dogs have been seen, the son of a mate was in the back garden with my lad, they were both 11, this other lad was hurtling around the garden, looking under the car and going into the shed, when jonjo asked him what he was doing he said he was playing with the dog, all the dogs (we had 3) were in the house, jonjo came in to tell us, I went out and asked him what he was doing and what the dog looked like, he described one of my dogs right down to the unusual way she walked, he then said there she is she's just jumped over the wall (2ft). I went in dug out some photo's with 4 or 5 dogs on it and straight away he said that one...well I near $%&* myself, she had been dead for 2 yrs.
That is just one incident there have been many...got used to all the strange goings on.
Some things I/we have tried to explain away but one or two I can't say what caused them to happen but there is no logical explanation.
Kids have told us exactly the same as we have witnessed but they had never been told...

Last edited:

Reply to do you believe in ghosts? in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

Subscribe to Tilers Forums

There are similar tiling threads here

Hi All I am after some advice please. We have a retrofit undefloor heating system ( Robbens...
Replies
Views
Water Damaged Shower Repairs Shower tile repair – water damage – tile waterproofing Do you...
Replies
Views
Starting to get fed up of the plastic boarding I keep seeing on walls in bathrooms and shower...
Replies
Views
Hi I am after some advice and opinion if the quality of our recently installed tiles is of an...
Replies
Views
Hi, New to the forum. I'm going to be installing a new corner, shower unit with tiled walls...
Replies
Views

Trending UK Tiling Threads

UK Tiling Forum Popular

Advertisement

Thread Information

Title
do you believe in ghosts?
Prefix
N/A
Forum
UK Tiling Forum
Start date
Last reply date
Replies

Thread Tags

Tags
usa

Which tile adhesive brand did you use most this year?

• Palace

• Kerakoll

• Ardex

• Mapei

• Ultra Tile

• BAL

• Wedi

• Benfer

• Tilemaster

• Weber

• Other (any other brand not listed)

• Nicobond

• Norcros

Results are only viewable after voting.

You're browsing the UK Tiling Forum category on TilersForums.com, the tile advice website no matter which country you reside. Our UK based online tiling forum has 48,000 members and started out in 2006.