Discuss Do you have to be mentally ill to be a site agent? in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

mz30

TF
Arms
liverpool
I find the best way to approach a site agent on a job is to ask them a question on the first day that only someone with experience would know and when you start a job theres always a question or two,site agents i am dealing with at the moment are one ex-plasterer,one ex multi-skilled finisher and an ex window fitter,basically people who have no idea about our trade.

The ex plasterer site agent wanted to know why i left tiles out on a boxing in around a soil stack and didnt get the fact that the joiner/boarder had basically cut a u-shape out of the board and there was nothing to fix my tiles to under the stack and still didnt get it after i told him

This thread hasn't been replied to for 14 days, so replying to this one may not get a response. Post a new thread instead.

Reply to Do you have to be mentally ill to be a site agent? in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

O
Dealing with bounced or cancelled cheques from non paying customers This happened to me a...
Replies
Views
The Legend; Phil Hobson RIP
T
G
A few weeks back I got a call from an unknown person asking if I could give them a price on a...
Replies
Views
Aston
A

Trending UK Tiling Threads

UK Tiling Forum Popular

Advertisement

TF Group Please Join

turnip

Arms
TF
Thread Information

Title
Do you have to be mentally ill to be a site agent?
Prefix
N/A
Forum
UK Tiling Forum
Start date
Last reply date
Replies

Thread Tags

Which tile adhesive brand did you use most this year?

• Palace

• Kerakoll

• Ardex

• Mapei

• Ultra Tile

• BAL

• Wedi

• Benfer

• Tilemaster

• Weber

• Other (any other brand not listed)

• Nicobond

• Norcros

Results are only viewable after voting.

You're browsing the UK Tiling Forum category on TilersForums.com, the tile advice website no matter which country you reside. Our UK based online tiling forum has 48,000 members and started out in 2006.