Discuss Do you keep your tools in van..... in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

widler

TF
Esteemed
Arms
England
i leave my tools in the van overnight but i'm lucky as there's very little crime around here. i don't remember the last time i heard of a theft from a car/van or a burglary. a lot of my tools are kept in my garage too, and the locks broke! i know i should be more careful as you never know.

what eh,no crime,i was on anglesey the other year(triader bay,i know,i can't spell)diving,we stayed in the local pub,class joint,wiped your feet on the way out,both nights there was police drug raids,dogs sniffing at me and everything,rough as hell,and i live in burnley:lol:.(im kinda joking,i love angelsey):thumbsup:

i leave all my cutters wet and dry in my unit(ok,ok,my wifes unit)but when im using them i leave in my van,
its parked under my bedroom window,i hear owt,im a extreamly light sleeper, ive got a ikkle bat and something else next to me bed,which i have no problem in using,well,unless they are really big:yikes:,then i will just ring the plod and wait a few hours under the bed for them to arrive:smilewinkgrin:

M

Mike

what eh,no crime,i was on anglesey the other year(triader bay,i know,i can't spell)diving,we stayed in the local pub,class joint,wiped your feet on the way out,both nights there was police drug raids,dogs sniffing at me and everything,rough as hell,and i live in burnley:lol:.(im kinda joking,i love angelsey):thumbsup:
i leave all my cutters wet and dry in my unit(ok,ok,my wifes unit)but when im using them i leave in my van,
its parked under my bedroom window,i hear owt,im a extreamly light sleeper, ive got a ikkle bat and something else next to me bed,which i have no problem in using,well,unless they are really big:yikes:,then i will just ring the plod and wait a few hours under the bed for them to arrive:smilewinkgrin:
i take it you mean trearddur bay (or royal trearddur as it's now known due to prince william frequenting the area lol) i'll have to lock my van now seeing as all you dodgy guys know my secret :lol::lol:

Reply to Do you keep your tools in van..... in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

• Poll
Have you ever worked for a National Tile Supplier or even just smaller big chain tile suppliers...
Replies
Views
I will be tiling with 60*30 procelain tiles. They weight about 3.57kg each which is about...
Replies
Views
Hi everybody, I've come up with a new way that I'd like the forum to work. I've built a quick...
Replies
Views

Trending UK Tiling Threads

UK Tiling Forum Popular

Advertisement

TF Group Please Join

Thread Information

Title
Do you keep your tools in van.....
Prefix
N/A
Forum
UK Tiling Forum
Start date
Last reply date
Replies

Which tile adhesive brand did you use most this year?

• Palace

• Kerakoll

• Ardex

• Mapei

• Ultra Tile

• BAL

• Wedi

• Benfer

• Tilemaster

• Weber

• Other (any other brand not listed)

• Nicobond

• Norcros

Results are only viewable after voting.

You're browsing the UK Tiling Forum category on TilersForums.com, the tile advice website no matter which country you reside. Our UK based online tiling forum has 48,000 members and started out in 2006.