Discuss Do you need to use spacers? in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

A

Aspesim

Hi Guys

I purchased some tiles from Topps, Celia Blanco-M however, when laying them out on the floor to see how I wanted to arrnage them, I notice that if I add spacers between the tiles the pattern then does't match up? As you can see without spaces it matchs! The only other option is to use spaces and tile one on top of the other... Any thoughts?

Regards
Simon

IMAG0301.jpg

A

Aspesim

Hi Guys

After checking to see if the pattern is the same either way up, it was? Also there is no indication on the back to indicate the correct way up..

Rich: After the hell I've put myself through over the last few months I'll be pleased as punch to put some pictures up of the finished cloakroom. More then that my partner will be even more pleased. Respect to you guys - never again!!

R

Rich

Hi Guys

After checking to see if the pattern is the same either way up, it was? Also there is no indication on the back to indicate the correct way up..

Rich: After the hell I've put myself through over the last few months I'll be pleased as punch to put some pictures up of the finished cloakroom. More then that my partner will be even more pleased. Respect to you guys - never again!!

:lol: Well you are doing the right thing by coming on here and asking questions at this stage, it is heart breaking when people come on here after making a mistake and we have to say "rip it down,start again". It would be a good idea to ask the guys on here their thoughts each stage of the project, cant help to get an experts opinion :thumbsup:

This thread hasn't been replied to for 14 days, so replying to this one may not get a response. Post a new thread instead.

Reply to Do you need to use spacers? in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Hi, i'm undertaking all of the tiling in our project. I have two different types of 600mm tiles...
Replies
Views
Hi people I'm in desperate need of advice So my builder who I let go due to poor work has...
Replies
Views
https://www.tilersforums.com/threads/shower-bath-tiling-preparation-plaster-and-wooden-windowsill...
Replies
Views
Hi folks, We're having our downstairs tiles installed soon, about 82m2 of 1.2x1.2m square...
Replies
Views
Are there any BS standards covering this please I have recently had 3 sides of a shower tiled...
Replies
Views

Trending UK Tiling Threads

UK Tiling Forum Popular

Advertisement

TF Group Please Join

Thread Information

Title
Do you need to use spacers?
Prefix
N/A
Forum
UK Tiling Forum
Start date
Last reply date
Replies

Which tile adhesive brand did you use most this year?

• Palace

• Kerakoll

• Ardex

• Mapei

• Ultra Tile

• BAL

• Wedi

• Benfer

• Tilemaster

• Weber

• Other (any other brand not listed)

• Nicobond

• Norcros

Results are only viewable after voting.

You're browsing the UK Tiling Forum category on TilersForums.com, the tile advice website no matter which country you reside. Our UK based online tiling forum has 48,000 members and started out in 2006.