Guest viewing is limited

Discuss Do you suffer any sort of back ache, knee pain, etc..?? in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

P

Pebbs

I had the hospital today for my shoulder, its been 5 months of pain now, never been so happy to go and see a consultant. He started to examine me, and the next thing I knew I was on the bed. Id only gone and passed out, ohh the shame of it. They gave me a painkilling injection, and then shot me up with steriod injections, what a lovely floating feeling that was. I was babbling on about going for a meeting, they called my sister in the end, because I was convinced I was driving and going for this meeting. The lads rung me when I was back home, and now they think I was drunk out of my head, they are disqusted with my conduct :lol::lol::lol:

Lynn

P

penno

Both knees shot to bits from being only 5'5 tall and carrying a stupid amount of weight for 15 years whilst in the army. Back shot to bits and been operated on in the past, still need regular heat treatment from the physio. Get severe neck pain, once again from carrying stupid amounts of weight.
HOWEVER the worst pain i suffer from is in my right elbow which started since i have been tiling the last 3 years. Doctor says it is a locked joint, basically my arm will not straighten up and at times it hurts like hell.
On the plus side i am knocking on at the ripe old age of 34 so only another 30 years or so to put up with it :)

Reply to Do you suffer any sort of back ache, knee pain, etc..?? in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

Subscribe to Tilers Forums

There are similar tiling threads here

TilersForums.com has been online since 2006 and we've had many designs, even three forum...
Replies
Views
You all know I don't mind helping you guys to rank your websites high in Google, and I don't...
Replies
Views
kelleytiling
K
F
Hi guys/girls... Just a quick post to say hello as i think it rude not to, me being new here...
Replies
Views
DHTiling
D
A
Well before i get into the selling circle itself there are certain things you need to know in...
Replies
Views
AMtek
A
R
Afternoon all and a Very Happy Xmas! I'ts been a while since my last posts but I have been...
Replies
Views
diamondtiling
D

Trending UK Tiling Threads

UK Tiling Forum Popular

Advertisement

Thread Information

Title
Do you suffer any sort of back ache, knee pain, etc..??
Prefix
N/A
Forum
UK Tiling Forum
Start date
Last reply date
Replies

Thread Tags

Which tile adhesive brand did you use most this year?

• Palace

• Kerakoll

• Ardex

• Mapei

• Ultra Tile

• BAL

• Wedi

• Benfer

• Tilemaster

• Weber

• Other (any other brand not listed)

• Nicobond

• Norcros

Results are only viewable after voting.

You're browsing the UK Tiling Forum category on TilersForums.com, the tile advice website no matter which country you reside. Our UK based online tiling forum has 48,000 members and started out in 2006.