Discuss Does this look RUBBISH to you? Your advice about this fence post on.. in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com.

AliGage

TF
Arms
Subscribed
yaxley used to be quite posh... It will soon be joined on to Hampton though eh...

You know Peterborough much Ajax?
Yaxley used to be quite a posh area. With the Hamptons though we're a mile away now. Once they start the other side of London road though we will be pretty much joined. Hampton Leys. Will back on to my estate in Yaxley.

Hampton is a dump. Huge project, had loads of potential but they've screwed up the development to epic proportions.

D

Deleted member 1779

Re: Does this look RUBBISH to you? Your advice about this fence post

LATEST PHOTOS

DSC_0130.jpg

This is taken from the neighbours garden (Who is paying for the work)

DSC_0132.jpg

Again this is another shot from his side of the fence

Dsc_0125-1.jpg

This is my side of the fence.

Dsc_0138-1.jpg

Dsc_0137.jpg

Yes that is actually a blue bucket with a piece of 2x4 and 2 and a half bricks on top plugging the gap.

Still we wait... !!!

Curtains a twichy twitchin

Last edited by a moderator:
This thread hasn't been replied to for 14 days, so replying to this one may not get a response. Post a new thread instead.

Reply to Does this look RUBBISH to you? Your advice about this fence post on.. in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

D
Hi Thanks to all who provided advice on my bathroom project 3 years ago, tiling both the...
Replies
Views
swanman
S
C
Will try to keep this as short as possible.... Had a very heated discussion with a customer the...
Replies
Views
charlie1
C
O
Showerlux versus 'JT40? I've recently had three Showerlux LPS (stone resin) 900mm quadrant trays...
Replies
Views
Oddbod
O
T
Hi All, Have used this forum for research for a while now and have been impressed with the...
Replies
Views
Hi there this is my first post from me. I have been renovating my house for the last 2+ years...
Replies
Views

Advertisement

Tilers Forums on FB