Discuss Door steps in the Australia Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

T

TJ Smiler

I would use the AM100 mate it's a great product and probably a bit cheaper in the long run. Make yourself a frame for the step, ie: get 2 pieces of flat and straight timber sitting on top of your step one on each side of the step and slightly overhanging the riser, then screw two pieces of timber into the underside of the top two. You will now have two little frames with right angles at each side of the step, loose lay these over the step and pack them up or down so they are level (all this will only take about ten minutes) then fill the gap in the middle with a derby. It's pretty easy mate.

This thread hasn't been replied to for 14 days, so replying to this one may not get a response. Post a new thread instead.

Reply to Door steps in the Australia Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Just seen Rocatex on uHeat.co.uk and thought hmmm that's a new one on me. Anybody used it yet...
Replies
Views
Hi, I'm new to the forum and fairly new to tiling, my only previous "proper" job was my recent...
Replies
Views
Hi All I am after some advice please. We have a retrofit undefloor heating system ( Robbens...
Replies
Views
I'm having my kitchen renovated and the tiler came last week and did the floor tiles. They're...
Replies
Views
I had my bathroom done in September and my floor tiles have movement in them and the grout is...
Replies
Views

Advertisement

Birthdays

Tilers Forums on FB