Discuss Double wetroom photos in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com.

K

kaharrison9

Hi Bri.

It has been briefly explained to me and i go to see it tomorrow.

From what i gather there are 2 fully size wedi trays possibly butted together or a foot apart and there will be 2 drains with one large glass screen going along the whole length of the 2 trays.

The bathroom floor is around 90m2 so quite large.

Intrested to see any photos on how the set out of the 2 trays are.

Wether to set the floor out and run the grout lines straight threw the trays or evelope each tray with the drain been centre and loose the grout lines so not linking up with rest of the floor.

Fingers crossed it may be mosaic!

Thanks.

Kev

J

jonnyc

bathroom floor cannot be 90 sq mts can it???
i did a double tray type arrangement last year .
you dont mention what type of drains.
i this was not a double enveloppe although i have done this and better result i think.
i will try and post now photo from my albums that shows this.

Attachments

• P2100347.JPG
    102.7 KB · Views: 215

gamma38

TF
Bedford
bathroom floor cannot be 90 sq mts can it???
i did a double tray type arrangement last year .
you dont mention what type of drains.
i this was not a double enveloppe although i have done this and better result i think.
i will try and post now photo from my albums that shows this.

I thought that as well 90sq mtrs for a bathroom floor would be large to say the least.

K

kaharrison9

Hi There.

Thanks Jonny for the photo,would appreciate if you have any others.

Have finally been able to briefly get to see the job.

The bathroom is to be incorporated with the main bedroom so the floor runs through the 2 and also onto a large landing area possibly running into another larger area.

This in all as a guess i would say is around 130m2

It is all to be in white marble and in the shower area there is to be 4 large butterfly marble stone pieces fitted in the shower area.

Then downstairs there is an area of 160m2 to do in white polished porcelain.

There is a wet ufh system on both floors and plans can change rapidly with an interior designer involved.

I have an image from Lapicida i will try to forward.

A previous guy has done 5 bathrooms and the workmanship is absolutly appalling.

Thanks.

Kevin

This thread hasn't been replied to for 14 days, so replying to this one may not get a response. Post a new thread instead.

Reply to Double wetroom photos in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Water Damaged Shower Repairs Shower tile repair – water damage – tile waterproofing Do you...
Replies
Views
Hi, New to the forum. I'm going to be installing a new corner, shower unit with tiled walls...
Replies
Views
Hi everyone, I'm looking for some advice on final floor buildup. We're installing a shower tray...
Replies
Views
Hello people. Been up to the eyes with life, but finally managed to progress my (now 6m long!)...
Replies
Views
We had our loft bathroom done a month ago and are having issues with the tiler (recommended on a...
Replies
Views
Vinny Kehoe
V

Advertisement

Tilers Forums on FB