Discuss Dougy back as moderator in the Australia Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

D

Dougs Third Go

Always been an inspiration for me, Doug you are one of the few people who made this forum what it is.

I think a meet up is long overdue, we are lucky to have you.

NB meet up in a tradesman to tradesman way, not in a Canal Street Manchester way. Lol.
now to me this was the "acid test", I hovered over the notification knowing that Phil had posted,,,did I want to read the post? of course I did, was I apprehensive? ..of course I was!,,Phil Hobson, you are a true gent and |I thank you very much, and yes, a meet up rather than a chat on't phone is long overdue :thumbsup:

T

The Legend; Phil Hobson RIP

now to me this was the "acid test", I hovered over the notification knowing that Phil had posted,,,did I want to read the post? of course I did, was I apprehensive? ..of course I was!,,Phil Hobson, you are a true gent and |I thank you very much, and yes, a meet up rather than a chat on't phone is long overdue :thumbsup:
Cheers Doug, you are the true gent, I am just a rag *** tiler from Oldham.

I really do look forward to meeting you, we can have a pint and a ***, if you still partake.

Reply to Dougy back as moderator in the Australia Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Been advised to move this post to the uk forum, didn’t realise it was in the USA forum Would...
Replies
Views
Hi there - I’m hoping to get some advice. I’m a builder, based in Melbourne, Australia. I’ve...
Replies
Views
Matthew7
M
Renovated the bathroom on my 1970 bungalow last year. Took up the old pink floor tiles with sds...
Replies
Views
Hi everybody, I've come up with a new way that I'd like the forum to work. I've built a quick...
Replies
Views
Hello all, Hoping that once again I can get some good advice on here, you were invaluable when...
Replies
Views

Advertisement

Tilers Forums on FB