Discuss Dragons Den (Plumbing tools) in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

F

faithhealer

I hate tap spanners, maybe you should invent one John :smilewinkgrin:
I would have the taps fit from the top (push button or some locking device) Water plumbed into a (accessible) manifold House wives could change their taps each year with the fashion or when they become tarnished. All I have to do is change every bath in the world.

Nah never given it much thought really!

U

united

I would have the taps fit from the top (push button or some locking device) Water plumbed into a (accessible) manifold House wives could change their taps each year with the fashion or when they become tarnished. All I have to do is change every bath in the world.

Nah never given it much thought really!

There you go, take that on Dragons den. I will come on with you (just so I can say I have been on) :thumbsup:

While we are talking about taps, I found this one today Digital Tap and thought it looks really good

Reply to Dragons Den (Plumbing tools) in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

Subscribe to Tilers Forums

There are similar tiling threads here

Hi all, My 1st post and just wanting some help/reassurance on a DIY bathroom refurb. I’m...
Replies
Views
P
Hiya I know this was 10 years ago hoping you still use the same email address and get this...
Replies
Views
Hi there - I’m hoping to get some advice. I’m a builder, based in Melbourne, Australia. I’ve...
Replies
Views
Matthew7
M
Water Damaged Shower Repairs Shower tile repair – water damage – tile waterproofing Do you...
Replies
Views
Hello, this is my first post so here goes, advice needed. It was decided that I should renovate...
Replies
Views

Trending UK Tiling Threads

UK Tiling Forum Popular

Advertisement

Thread Information

Title
Dragons Den (Plumbing tools)
Prefix
N/A
Forum
UK Tiling Forum
Start date
Last reply date
Replies

Thread Tags

Which tile adhesive brand did you use most this year?

• Palace

• Kerakoll

• Ardex

• Mapei

• Ultra Tile

• BAL

• Wedi

• Benfer

• Tilemaster

• Weber

• Other (any other brand not listed)

• Nicobond

• Norcros

Results are only viewable after voting.

You're browsing the UK Tiling Forum category on TilersForums.com, the tile advice website no matter which country you reside. Our UK based online tiling forum has 48,000 members and started out in 2006.