Guest viewing is limited

Discuss Dragons Den (Plumbing tools) in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

Andy Allen

TF
Esteemed
Arms
Gloucester
the reason those tools aren't selling is because most people who want a rad taken off, or a tap changed call a plumber.

most plumbers wont buy them because they have been doing it with the tools they already have for years without any problems.

and all the d.i.y ers that are to tight to get a plumber,are to tight to fork out on new tools, and make do with the tools they have.

simples (we need an alexander smilie) :lol:

U

user123

There you go, take that on Dragons den. I will come on with you (just so I can say I have been on) :thumbsup:

While we are talking about taps, I found this one today Digital Tap and thought it looks really good

OH-MY -GOD :yikes: This is just the ultimate in ridiculous.... how spoilt and removed from reality can you get to fork out money for a DIGITAL tap??? That money would buy a lot of water wells in places where there is no tap at all..or even filters for unsafe water.... good grief... :incazzato:

U

united

OH-MY -GOD :yikes: This is just the ultimate in ridiculous.... how spoilt and removed from reality can you get to fork out money for a DIGITAL tap??? That money would buy a lot of water wells in places where there is no tap at all..or even filters for unsafe water.... good grief... :incazzato:

They are made for materialistic people with too much money

Reply to Dragons Den (Plumbing tools) in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

Subscribe to Tilers Forums

There are similar tiling threads here

Hi all, My 1st post and just wanting some help/reassurance on a DIY bathroom refurb. I’m...
Replies
Views
P
Hiya I know this was 10 years ago hoping you still use the same email address and get this...
Replies
Views
Hi there - I’m hoping to get some advice. I’m a builder, based in Melbourne, Australia. I’ve...
Replies
Views
Matthew7
M
Water Damaged Shower Repairs Shower tile repair – water damage – tile waterproofing Do you...
Replies
Views
Hello, this is my first post so here goes, advice needed. It was decided that I should renovate...
Replies
Views

Trending UK Tiling Threads

UK Tiling Forum Popular

Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

Advertisement

Thread Information

Title
Dragons Den (Plumbing tools)
Prefix
N/A
Forum
UK Tiling Forum
Start date
Last reply date
Replies

Thread Tags

Which tile adhesive brand did you use most this year?

• Palace

• Kerakoll

• Ardex

• Mapei

• Ultra Tile

• BAL

• Wedi

• Benfer

• Tilemaster

• Weber

• Other (any other brand not listed)

• Nicobond

• Norcros

Results are only viewable after voting.

You're browsing the UK Tiling Forum category on TilersForums.com, the tile advice website no matter which country you reside. Our UK based online tiling forum has 48,000 members and started out in 2006.