Discuss Dreaded Impey Tile-Safe membranes in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

Al@Lifetiles

TF
Arms
Is there a trick to fitting "impey tile safe" membranes? Made the mistake of leaving it till the end of the day today and ended up working till way past my dinner time!
Managed to figure out that it sticks better when warm then proceeded to stick it to everything other than what it was supposed to. Got there in the end but a fair few comedy moments that i would rather not endure again. All tips welcome!

Reply to Dreaded Impey Tile-Safe membranes in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

Subscribe to Tilers Forums

There are similar tiling threads here

O
Hi,I'm installing an Impey tilesafe membrane on my wetroom floor and want to install underfloor...
Replies
Views
bugs183
B
M
Hi, So I've got to the end of the main chunk of the work... finally... and it's looking pretty...
Replies
Views
Qwerty
Q
4,858 of 4,965 people found the following review helpful 5.0 out of 5 stars Oh the shame...., 3...
Replies
Views
S
I wonder if anyone has any experience of the following situation I find myself in (thank you in...
Replies
Views
F
Hi guys/girls... Just a quick post to say hello as i think it rude not to, me being new here...
Replies
Views
DHTiling
D

Trending UK Tiling Threads

UK Tiling Forum Popular

Advertisement

Al@Lifetiles

Arms
TF
Thread Information

Title
Dreaded Impey Tile-Safe membranes
Prefix
N/A
Forum
UK Tiling Forum
Start date
Last reply date
Replies

Thread Tags

Tags
usa

Which tile adhesive brand did you use most this year?

• Palace

• Kerakoll

• Ardex

• Mapei

• Ultra Tile

• BAL

• Wedi

• Benfer

• Tilemaster

• Weber

• Other (any other brand not listed)

• Nicobond

• Norcros

Results are only viewable after voting.

You're browsing the UK Tiling Forum category on TilersForums.com, the tile advice website no matter which country you reside. Our UK based online tiling forum has 48,000 members and started out in 2006.