Guest viewing is limited

Discuss dreams the future foretold in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

nybor62

TF
rotherham
this is true.
i once had a dream that a certain horse won the grand national.
a few months later the day of the grand nat, i bought the paper to pick my horse out , when i noticed the national was sponsored by seagram , plus there was a horse running called seagram, ,that broke my dream seagram was the horse i had dreamed about,had a tenner on it it won at 14/1 i told the lads in the pub before the race about my dream ,only one of them believed , he had 20 on it,what a result.has any one else had a dream like that

D

david campbell

in scientific terms it's clled a precognitive dreamer or referred to a deja-vu,it i more common in younge minds nad can happen to everyone the only problem is being able to remember theactual dream as you have 100's sometimes 1000's of drems every night and can only actually remember the occasional one.

and yes this has happened before to myself but nothing serious enough to merit a decent mention until i am standing with that pink ticket in my hand saying this feels lile "deja-vu":smilewinkgrin:

nybor62

TF
rotherham
in scientific terms it's clled a precognitive dreamer or referred to a deja-vu,it i more common in younge minds nad can happen to everyone the only problem is being able to remember theactual dream as you have 100's sometimes 1000's of drems every night and can only actually remember the occasional one.

and yes this has happened before to myself but nothing serious enough to merit a decent mention until i am standing with that pink ticket in my hand saying this feels lile "deja-vu":smilewinkgrin:

why cant i dream lottery numbers

Reply to dreams the future foretold in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

Subscribe to Tilers Forums

There are similar tiling threads here

S
I had the pleasure of going to Eton Dorney to see the rowing regatta today and can only say...
Replies
Views
ive not been on for a while,im really busy just not enough hours in the week. anyway,i had to...
Replies
Views
paul flight
P
D
US Astronaut Neil Armstrong Dies Aged 82 His family said they were "heartbroken" by his death...
Replies
Views
bugs183
B
NOT SAFE FOR WORK. ONLY READ THIS ON A PERSONAL COMPUTER. After having been...
Replies
Views
S
E
Top five regrets of the dying A nurse has recorded the most common regrets of the dying, and...
Replies
Views

Trending UK Tiling Threads

UK Tiling Forum Popular

Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

Advertisement

rotherham

Thread Information

Title
dreams the future foretold
Prefix
N/A
Forum
UK Tiling Forum
Start date
Last reply date
Replies

Thread Tags

Tags
usa

Which tile adhesive brand did you use most this year?

• Palace

• Kerakoll

• Ardex

• Mapei

• Ultra Tile

• BAL

• Wedi

• Benfer

• Tilemaster

• Weber

• Other (any other brand not listed)

• Nicobond

• Norcros

Results are only viewable after voting.

You're browsing the UK Tiling Forum category on TilersForums.com, the tile advice website no matter which country you reside. Our UK based online tiling forum has 48,000 members and started out in 2006.